Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

I am re-opening DoomNation w/ a fine group.

A lot has been going on, and it has been hectic, but to celebrate our "secret" project, until it opens, I am going to re-open Doom-Nation. But dont jump your guns, I still have to ask permission from the original owner. Thats why I came here, I need to know his Email Addy. And not to worry, we have a fine group of people working together on it.

Guest Duke Nukem

OH! MY! GOD! THIS IS GREAT! When cyb tells him no i want to hear you cry! If you reopen doomnation, it shows what kind of a braindead, dumbass, moronic, loser! And we will find you and you will have a B-R-utal death.

Ha. Doomnation is dead, live with it. If you want to, make a new Doom site and call it what you will, even Doomnation if you must. Just don't affiliate it with what we (Cyb, myself, JJ, Redrover, others) did with Doomnation.com.

ok retard get over your fucking obsession with doomnation. dn sucked ass and it probably will suck even more when it is "re-opened". no one liked it but you and about 3 other stupidasses. this is my opinion - flame away.

It'll be just like the original DoomNation - except it will have nothing in common with the original DoomNation. Will it have the original DoomNation's staff? No. Will it have the original DoomNation's design? No. Will it have the original DoomNation's address? No. Will it be hosted at the same place as the original DoomNation? No. WILL IT SERVE THE SAME BANNER ADS AS THE ORIGINAL DOOMNATION?!?! I DONT THINK SO

I'm going to name my next web site "PlanetCyb 3.0"

As I asked you before, what would be the point? It would be a completely different site than the original Doom Nation, both in terms of looks and who actually works on it.

Besides, in these current times, where people hardly ever update their personal homepages or even their project pages, and places like Doomworld and Newdoom have to have feature articles such as "Oldstuff Chronicles" and "Lost Doom Sites" to fill up space because of the lack of news, do we really need another Doom news site?

My gut feeling is no.

mewse said:

It'll be just like the original DoomNation - except it will have nothing in common with the original DoomNation. Will it have the original DoomNation's staff? No. Will it have the original DoomNation's design? No. Will it have the original DoomNation's address? No. Will it be hosted at the same place as the original DoomNation? No. WILL IT SERVE THE SAME BANNER ADS AS THE ORIGINAL DOOMNATION?!?! I DONT THINK SO

I'm going to name my next web site "PlanetCyb 3.0"

It will have the same design

its zyfly@frag.com but don't expect a reply, or if you get one expect it to be 'rofl'

Jeremy said:

It will have the same design

you can't use their design or they will sue you, you dont have rights, its the intellectual property of frag.com

Guest ZarcyB

Jeremy, you're a twat.

Jeremy said:

I would have the same look.
I have Doom Nations Source Code.

Using someone else's source code is what we call "illegal".

prower said:

Ha. Doomnation is dead, live with it. If you want to, make a new Doom site and call it what you will, even Doomnation if you must. Just don't affiliate it with what we (Cyb, myself, JJ, Redrover, others) did with Doomnation.com.

hay is your littel picture icon thing a pic from one of the carictors of star ocean 2

NiGHTMARE said:

As I asked you before, what would be the point? It would be a completely different site than the original Doom Nation, both in terms of looks and who actually works on it.

Besides, in these current times, where people hardly ever update their personal homepages or even their project pages, and places like Doomworld and Newdoom have to have feature articles such as "Oldstuff Chronicles" and "Lost Doom Sites" to fill up space because of the lack of news, do we really need another Doom news site?

My gut feeling is no.

Nightmare said "my gut feeling is no"

i wish i had that sixth sense! rofl

Go ahead, but just don't associate with the original Doomnation, that would insure your long and painful death. I think you'd be better off going to work over at DoomHQ.