Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tormentor667

We go all "Back to Hell"

Hey Doomers,
As surely a lot of you know, we at Orbit Interactive (www.newdoom.com/orbitint) have started another new Project called "Back to Hell" and is created by YOU! Sounds strange? It isn't! We give you a huge Resource WAD with:
-Ambient Sounds
-Textures
-Floors
..and you create a level on these resources! They are really large, believe me! There are a huge amount of quality Textures from a lot of Texture Designers (for example NiGHTMARE)!
Here are some important Rules:
-The Level must be Doom, Boom or ZDoom compatible! (ZDoom 1.23 allowed!!!!!!)
-You are allowed to create a Mapinfo + Sky (only if ZDoom!!!)
-You are allowed to create a new Midi Music or Screamtracker!
-You have to use only the included Textures, Flats and Ambient Sounds...

So go to www.newdoom.com/orbitint , download the Resource Wad and start your work TODAY!

Guest s999cop

yeah, i've checked it out, it's awesome man ! but i don't like the gay weapon that's in the pic. it's annoying

The Pic has nothing to do with "Back to Hell", it is from "Perforated Entrails"! The weapon is from Skulltag!
Do you create a map for Back to Hell?

Uhh...That's basicly what you do with recruits anyway...Are you trying to put a new spin on it? Are you trying to make everybody get excited about doing what recruited members do anyway? Your idea is nothing new; it's the same old traditional recruiting procedure. Why don't you just say, "We need members to work on our Back to Hell TC." That is much more accurate than your post. If you're trying to do a real community project, why don't you check out L.I.N.K. to see how it's really done.

hmm the only way to make it a whole comunity thing is to make it a contest (but its a TC so i doubt that will happen)

X-Blade said:

Uhh...That's basicly what you do with recruits anyway...Are you trying to put a new spin on it? Are you trying to make everybody get excited about doing what recruited members do anyway? Your idea is nothing new; it's the same old traditional recruiting procedure. Why don't you just say, "We need members to work on our Back to Hell TC." That is much more accurate than your post. If you're trying to do a real community project, why don't you check out L.I.N.K. to see how it's really done.

Well, X-Blade, I won't make to be a TC which is created by 5 - 10 recruited members! I want to create it like TeamTNTs Project! A large Resource WAD of which everybody can create a MAP! And then, after 32 levels are done, I will release it! I think that this is a cool idea!