Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZarcyB

"Back To Hell" - Wadauthor Problems

Guest ZarcyB

I downloaded the Back to Hell resource WAD. I'm using Wadauthor and the ZDoom .WCF file (and ZDoom obviously). When I use the resource WAD, Wadauthor keeps crashing whenever I go into the texture browser. Anybody know what I need to do to sort this?

Guest Duke Nukem

You need to "Hexenize" your doom2 wad.

ok, i dunno how to fix the crashing problem, but tell me if this works
get zwadconv.exe off the utilities on this site, use it with doom/doom2.wad & then hopefully it should work, it converts the wad file to zdoom editing things (but you can still run it)
anyway, hopefully this should help

Shit! I really didn't know this :( Sorry if you have problems! I have NOT tried the Resource WAD with Wadauthor BUT it works fine with DETH, ZETH and I think also with DDK and DEU! But I'm sure it works with DETH and ZETH! If anybody could help me getting this fixed, I would be very glad :) But I still hope, you can though create a MAP for this cool Project! If you have any other questions, problems or anything else, you want to ask, visit our Forum on NewDoom and I will surely help you :)

Stphrz said:

Same thing happens to me too. Dunno how to fix it.

Shit! I really didn't know this :( Sorry if you have problems! I have NOT tried the Resource WAD with Wadauthor BUT it works fine with DETH, ZETH and I think also with DDK and DEU! But I'm sure it works with DETH and ZETH! If anybody could help me getting this fixed, I would be very glad :) But I still hope, you can though create a MAP for this cool Project! If you have any other questions, problems or anything else, you want to ask, visit our Forum on NewDoom and I will surely help you :)