Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest PFCGray

Am I obsessed?

Guest PFCGray

I know I'm nowhere's near as much of a DOOM fanatic as you all are, but I just need to know if I'm a hopeless DOOM junkie.

I'll tell you what I've got that's DOOM related:
-Both games
-All 4 novels (don't even start Nightmare!)
-Prima's official strategy guides for both games
-The DOOM Music CD (Bobby Prince off of Amazon.com), kinda in bad condition cuz I listned to it so much
-ALL the MP2 themes downloaded from here (DW), even the ones on the CD
-DOOM 2 desktop theme (background, sounds, desktop icons, the whole nine yards!)
-DOOM WinAMP skin

And I've even made lists of the levels in both games and the music track names with the levels they're used in off of Microsoft word just for the hell of it!

The only thing I don't know how to do is edit levels. So just tell me if I'm a hopeless addict.

Guest Duke Nukem

A true Doomer doesn't require strategy guides.

Guest PFCGray
Duke Nukem said:

A true Doomer doesn't require strategy guides.

I'll have you know I got them AFTER I beat the games!

I don't consider myself a Doom junkie, and here's what I have...

-Both games
-Final Doom
-D!Zone
-Master Levels
-a self-made Doom shirt
-three self-made Doom CDs : one of the best (in my opinion) 28 songs from the games, one of amatuer music made for doom ports (a lot of Fanatic's stuff in there), and one of the songs that were ripped off, or supposedly so, for the games' soundtracks
-all four novels, I only like the first two
-a lot of the MP2's and MP3's off of here
-every MP3 related to Doom I find on Napster
-Doom 64

I only own Doom / Doom 2 and the Master Levels. But I do own almost all the pewter figurines, and I run this frigging site, so that's a lot of points right there.

PFCGray said:

I'll have you know I got them AFTER I beat the games!

A true Doomers face his opponant ! And kill him right in the face! Not behind :)

Guest elyuca
Linguica said:

I only own Doom / Doom 2 and the Master Levels. But I do own almost all the pewter figurines, and I run this frigging site, so that's a lot of points right there.

how many are there, I thought the only one was the cybie in the id anthology

X-DOOM said:

A true Doomers face his opponant ! And kill him right in the face! Not behind :)

A true doomer will kill his opponent with his bare hands (and thos knuckle busters on them :P)

X-DOOM said:

So how is it in DM you hide behind respawn spot with bfg?

Guest Elbryan

Oh yeah, beat this... I have for the PC: Doom, Doom 2, Final Doom, for the Playstation: Doom (Special PSX Edition)& Final Doom, and the scariest of them all: SNES Doom. It wouldn't be so bad if you could strafe and turn at the same time.

Guest Elbryan

Oh, I missed some stuff:

-All 4 novels
-Doom 64

I don't know. Maybe financially obsessed. Strategy guides for doom? Thats pretty ill :P