• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gôvernôr Barôn

11 screenshots

Guest Gôvernôr Barôn

http://games.am/imback

my ImBack project, 11 screenies of level 1.. now i know they arent as impressive as these new-fangled screenshots doomworld posted up here but its the best i can do.

man i got 3 screenes of my arena map goto my site please get the map (spam,spam,spam)

Hey! That map is phucking neat! Nicely playable. It's simple and clean. Should work great on CsDoom.

You, sir, are VERY odd!

Unless you mean the way they look when the lighting drops below 128. In that case, use JDoom or something.

Guest Gôvernôr Barôn
Espi said:

I hate those shiny metal textures (shawn and silver)!

gee thanks i appreciate the compliment, dont u know how hard it is when someone is making a project and no one appreciates it?

Guest Gôvernôr Barôn
SaGa said:

man i got 3 screenes of my arena map goto my site please get the map (spam,spam,spam)

if you want to talk about your maps make your own post

Guest Duke Nukem
SaGa said:

thanx and its my first map! i should do more map making

and you should stop spamming in Mechasim's post too.

Guest Gôvernôr Barôn

thank you Mr. Nukem (by the way, I admire your chicks)

-the governor

Hehe, So Do I! Too Bad I Can't Make A Move On One Of Them! Or Else Duke Would Say "Get Your Dirty Doom Hands Of My Chick! You Green, Grey Helmet Freak!"

Gôvernôr Barôn said:

gee thanks i appreciate the compliment, dont u know how hard it is when someone is making a project and no one appreciates it?

Well I didn't mean the maps aren't good, I just said that I dislike those textures, I really dont now why though they just look awful to me whenever I see 'em.

Guest fraggle`
RTC_Marine said:

Hehe, So Do I! Too Bad I Can't Make A Move On One Of Them! Or Else Duke Would Say "Get Your Dirty Doom Hands Of My Chick! You Green, Grey Helmet Freak!"

This Post Brought To You By The Society For Capitalising The First Letter Of Every Word

Nice screenshots. I can't wait to see the completed project. BTW, hey fraggle', you should stop swimming upside down, it seems to be affecting your brain.

thispostbroughttoyoubythesocietyfornotusingcapitallettersspacesorpunctuation

Guest Aradiel

Hey, that kicks ass Governor. I really like the metal/city type look.