Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SaGa

wolfenstien sprite

i am looking for a replacement for a wolfenstien sprite in doom coze i whant to make this a normal doom 2 person that has a doomish look in the sprite

So you're looking to take sprites from Wolfenstein 3D and implement them in Doom, or want to do something with the SS guy from Doom2?

no i just whant to replace the sprite of the wolfienstien ss to a more doomish prite coze i whant to make him a normal monster in doom

if anyone knows where i can find a good spright for it then rply to my post

Guest Duke Nukem

Well its simple. Get a skin, use wintex, and your done.

um ya i dont have the grfix im asking if anyone has any good grafix to replace the wolfinstien ss

Guest Duke Nukem

LIKE I SAID. im going to repeat this nice and slow for you.

GET...............................A............................SKIN

Guest Lament

Yeah... just get a skin, man.

I saw a TC a while back that basically converted those guys to ginger haired versions of the normal trooper. Was it Herian? Don't know how the authors would be about you using their graphics 'though. Anyway, that kind of conversion would not require much graphic editing skill. Downloading a skin from somewhere may still be a better bet, however.

Herian was the game that put everything from Heretic/Hexen into Doom for some reason. Those maps would have been much better off (and used a hell of a lot less resources) if they had just made them for Hexen.