Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SteelPH

Yarn Story

alrighty, before we begin, i have a few rules about this story before we begin:

1. you may have up to 3 sentences per post. NO 5 LINE RUN-ON SENTENCES!

2. Keep the story coherent and on topic. Coherency means that if your post does not fit the preceding storyline, or does not even attempt to follow even an Alice in Wonderland logic system, DO NOT POST IT! This includes "whacky fun" posts you might find incredibly humorous, like "and then teh phoenix falls into a big bowl of JELLO! HARHARHARHARHAR" (even if you somehow think it fits).

3. DO NOT introduce yourself as a character in this story, others may do it, but YOU may not.

4. Have fun!

now, let's begin.

DooMBoy, after an exciting game of Hexen, looked around for the phone as it was ringing. He found it, then he answered it, saying...

(no one word sentences railgunner.)

then, a big sausage creature came though his door, bellowing "why did you hang up on me?", doomboy, still asleep, ignored him. slapping doomboy with a rope made of sausage links, doomboy woke up, screaming in horror. "AHHHH IT'S THE SAUSAGE MONSTERS OF EVILNESS! ITS GONNA EAT ME!" he screamed. the creature unzipped himself, revealing himself to be Linguica!! doomboy looked at him in shock and horror and yelled "AHHHH! ITS WORSE THAN THE MONSTER! ITS LINGUICA!!" Ling...

LT. Railgunner comes into the scene. He notices that there was tear gas in the room and it blended in with the pepper spray.
"We got a situation here."

actually he doesnt.
he exits the door and walks down the stairway.
there he sees terrorists and he shoots them down, followed by going back to his car and driving back to the precint.

(DONT TRY TO MESS UP YARN STORIES DAMMIT)

(railgunner: you violated 2 rules already, wanna go for another one? DO NOT INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE STORY! ALLOW SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT! Tarin and ebola: keep the story coherent, add to the story, i said each post maybe have up to 3 sentaces of things added to the story, not 3 short lines)

Here are the rules again:

1. you may have up to 3 sentences per post. NO 5 LINE RUN-ON SENTENCES!

2. Keep the story coherent and on topic. Coherency means that if your post does not fit the preceding storyline, or does not even attempt to follow even an Alice in Wonderland logic system, DO NOT POST IT! This includes "whacky fun" posts you might find incredibly humorous, like "and then teh phoenix falls into a big bowl of JELLO! HARHARHARHARHAR" (even if you somehow think it fits).

3. DO NOT introduce yourself as a character in this story, others may do it, but YOU may not.

4. Have fun!

follow them!

DID YOU JUST READ WHAT FOOTMAN JUST SAID!!???
Fine, we end the story the COHERENT WAY!

Ling and Railgunner walked out the hotel and went back to LA. THE END

footman said:

alrighty, before we begin, i have a few rules about this story before we begin:

now, let's begin.

DooMBoy, after an exciting game of Hexen, looked around for the phone as it was ringing. He found it, then he answered it, saying...

"Heh!"
Shortly thereafter, government officials claiming to be acolytes in the mysterious "Order of Lüt" carted him off, kicking and screaming. :)

"Please let me go! I dont wanna be hurt!"
Then the green fish with a big gun comes in and decides Doomboy's fate. Just then the god of doom (linguica) barges in to save Doomboy and kill Lut.

That's when all hell breaks loose. Ralphis runs in, bends Railgunner over, rapes him, and then spreads the fecal mess all over Railgunner's tongue. "That was the best time I've had in ages," moaned Ralphis.

Spike finishes his popcorn, pays the bloke at the til and goes home fulfilled.

Spike said:

Spike finishes his popcorn, pays the bloke at the til and goes home fulfilled.

that does it, someone delete this thread, you all are assholes and are almost as bad as doomboy, youre all fucking pathetic, cant you do anything right, you fucking jackasses

footman said:

that does it, someone delete this thread, you all are assholes and are almost as bad as doomboy, youre all fucking pathetic, cant you do anything right, you fucking jackasses

You can delete this thread, you started it.

footman said:

Doomboy ain't that bad.

bigbadgangsta said:

You can delete this thread, you started it.

No, Ling took off the delete option.

footman said:

Uh, ok. If you didn't want this to happen, why bother even making this thread? Stupid ass.

DooMBoy said:

Uh, ok. If you didn't want this to happen, why bother even making this thread? Stupid ass.

heh, didnt mean that as an insult, sorry, im just saying, some people can be very ignorant

Well, if that's the case, I take back those hurtful words. :) I agree some people can be very ignorant at times.

Just having a laugh. Figured i'd join in.

Errr yarn story... i'll see if i can come up with sommat short 'n' sweet.

Like Verne Troyer.