Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Drat

where can I get Final DooM in Australia?

I want this add-on, but I can't find it anywere. Except for yesterday. But it was in a Platinum PC bundle pak with Duke Nukem 3D (already got it) and Shadow Warrior (Anime yeccch).

Does someone know a store near or on the Central Coast of NSW, or somewhere in NSW that I can order from, that has Final DooM seperate?

Guest Doom4Ever

here is how it works. you cant get final doom anyware anymore. however if your really desprate you can go to www.idsoftware.com and download final doom, call the number it gives to and they give you a password to unencrypt it. however this costs 40 frieken dollars so use it as a last resort.

NiGHTMARE said:

Ummm, Shadow Warrior is NOT anime.

Well, it has a few anime characters in it.

Ewwwwwwww!!! *shudders at thought of Doom and Duke and Shadow Warrior in the same box* That is apalling (as is my spelling) that those games should be anywhere near our beloved Doom. That box should be vaporized with a BFG. Of course, I'm not worried about Doom too much, though, because we all know that in a showdown that the Doom Marine would whoop Duke's arse any day. And don't even get me started on Shadow Warrior...

Doom4Ever said:

here is how it works. you cant get final doom anyware anymore. however if your really desprate you can go to www.idsoftware.com and download final doom, call the number it gives to and they give you a password to unencrypt it. however this costs 40 frieken dollars so use it as a last resort.

well you can get it for playstation ive seen it at walmart BTW it dosent do that much to the game other then add doom2's monsters in doom1 and change some stuff very slightly... o and zdoom should have a option to change to the playstation's final doom colors coze those rock

Guest Lurmy
Doom4Ever said:

ID uses that to control the doom community. Doom is HARD to get nowadays, and it seems that there are still people joining the doom brotherhood who want to buy it. This is how I had to get doom2. 40 god damn bucks. You can, however download a crack from a warez site and get it illegaly free. Go ahead mordeth, delete my damn account. I don't care.

geekmarine said:

Ewwwwwwww!!! *shudders at thought of Doom and Duke and Shadow Warrior in the same box* That is apalling (as is my spelling) that those games should be anywhere near our beloved Doom. That box should be vaporized with a BFG. Of course, I'm not worried about Doom too much, though, because we all know that in a showdown that the Doom Marine would whoop Duke's arse any day. And don't even get me started on Shadow Warrior...

Heh, what's Shadow Warrior? I've heard of Heretic...

SaGa said:

well you can get it for playstation ive seen it at walmart BTW it dosent do that much to the game other then add doom2's monsters in doom1 and change some stuff very slightly... o and zdoom should have a option to change to the playstation's final doom colors coze those rock

If I was given a psx game or a ps2 game I would destroy it immediately.

After all, I did make the Ps2 Barrel patch. You think I'd do that to something I liked?

Guest Primative
Drat said:

Well, it has a few anime characters in it.

Gimme a ring on icq, ill hook ya up.