Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest AndyLeaver

Web Space--PLEASE HLEP!!!

Guest AndyLeaver

Does anyone Know where I get some free web space?
My web site http://www.users.conninc.com/sampson/index.htm
is almost out of web space. I need help to find more!

Please Help

Guest Doom4Ever

just create a new page at geocities or anglefire or whatever and create a link to it.

There is NBCi.com that gives unlimited space, but have fun relying on their servers to be up all the time.

Their download rates have pleased me over the last few months though, I can usually pull files from there at about 90K/sec.

Yeah. Chat on IRC for the best part of a year, become friends with sysadmins by using words such as 'leet' and you are sorted.

You should take a look at

http://www.20m.com

There you get 20 MB of WebSpace with FTP access. It's free and it has quite a good performance.

Guest AndyLeaver

TheProphet: I got the sign up part but when I get to the 4 digit code there is just a little red x and no code ..I can't sign up...

What Do i Do?

Doom4Ever said:

just create a new page at geocities or anglefire or whatever and create a link to it.

angelfire is good other then that dumb banner 50mb of space yaaa

AndyLeaver said:

TheProphet: I got the sign up part but when I get to the 4 digit code there is just a little red x and no code ..I can't sign up...

What Do i Do?

I'm afraid, I can't help you with that. Just tried it out myself, but couldn't find the "code", either.

Guest rworld1

I think you should try http://www.atomichosting.net

They offer unlimited web space, PHP, ASP, Perl, FTP, online upload, unlimited bandwidth, short addresses, all with no ads. You don't have to do anything but sign up and use. In the future, they plan to add MySQL and other features. They are on a Cable connection and are moving to DSL.

I use them,
Ralph M.

Guest fraggle`
Lüt said:

There is NBCi.com that gives unlimited space, but have fun relying on their servers to be up all the time.

Their download rates have pleased me over the last few months though, I can usually pull files from there at about 90K/sec.

nbci cut all downloads off after 5 minutes, they suck

Hm, I never knew that. Never noticed it either, everything I get from there downloads in 30 seconds usually. That is pretty pathetic. Did they admit that in their terms & conditions stuff or did you figure that one out from having it happen a lot?

I WAS going to set up a file archive for The Barnacle on NBCi because F2S only allows 20MB of space, and their servers have been giving me ~500bytes/sec transfer rates over the last week, but most of what I'll be posting are MP3s, so I guess people won't be able to download from there afterall... bogus.

X-Blade said:

Heh. That's like 30 times better than me...

I take it you still use some kind of modem?

::shudders::

Guest yourmama

a modem, ??? whats that :)