• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mancubas

Howd i do that

Guest mancubas

HI all,
I was in my Doom 2 game, and i went to map view by pressing tab, i dont know how i did it, but a Screen Shot Message appeared and in my Doom 2 DIR was a imgae and it was the ingame, does any one know how to do it?

Plus..
Can someone please give me the name, and area were u can download this wad. Its a Haunted area. u start off in a small room, u head out and face a large castle, with heaps of graves around it. the monsters have been changed into ghost like things eg IMPs-white colour, Poss Human_no head, Carmagedon-floating head

I hope the infomation helps
Thanks

I searched a bit and found this, it *might* be the wad you're lookin' for:

ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/idgames/levels/doom2/g-i/ghost2.zip

Responding to both questions, what illegal substances were you abusing when you saw all these things? Just kidding, I'm sure there's some logical explanation for what happened that doesn't involve drugs. Actually, for the screenshot question, to take a screenshot, all you do is start Doom II with the -devparm command line parameter and then while in the game press F1, and instead of bringing up the help screen, it will take a screenshot. As for the WAD, I've never heard of it, but if you find it tell me where you got it so I can try it out, too.

Guest mancubas
Espi said:

I searched a bit and found this, it *might* be the wad you're lookin' for:

ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/idgames/levels/doom2/g-i/ghost2.zip

NA, that was not it. I will give a little more detail.

You start off in a small room. U head out and face a big Castle. u r in a Graveyard area. The graves have RIP on them. You follow the wavy path to a drop and land on a bridge. It raises and you head to the door. In order to pass. You need to flick two Switchs. One makes the door open halfway, the other the same. U go in and follow the maze. After a while. U come across lots of big grey rooms. There are heaps of Cyberdeamons and Spidermasterminds...
Thats all i can remember