Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Metro

dfjdlfhd

Guest Metro

Do you guys think the UAC created the anomolies or they just found them on the moons?

Guest Duke Nukem

They built them.

Guest Czacza

I think that UAC boss name is Bill Gates

Duke Nukem said:

They built them.

wow thay built them NAD happyly gave it the name UAC (maby the monsters took over the moons from some other race)

Guest Lurmy

I haven't read the doom novels, but the ordinary old storyline sez that the UAC was experimenting with some kind of portals and eventually they got wired to hell or something and all the demons game through and killed everybody.

I think that UAC built them, but that reminds me. In the original story, they were supposed to be experimenting with teleporters, and when they send some marines in, they come back as zombies. So then, why doesn't the Doom Marine ever turn into a zombie like everyone else? Especially since Doom and Doom II have many, many teleporters, by the end, he should be some sort of super zombie. Hmm... that would make a good TC... with you slowly going insane and turning into a zombie, and finally in the end you start killing space marines, although they look different to you, so you think that they are monsters.