Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gôvernôr Barôn

spiffy

Guest Gôvernôr Barôn

i made me a spiffy lil' entrance title to my site as well as the project title for my site, it may not be much compared to the others but hey im doing my best

http://games.am/imback

It doesn't work in Internet Explorer... Wait, it doesn't work in Netscape either. Oh dear.

Anyway, I'm afraid you're rapidly beginning to approach the DW forum spam intolerance level...

Maybe you should try posting this stuff in the Newdoom forums, they probably like spam knowing them.

NiGHTMARE said:

It doesn't work in Internet Explorer... Wait, it doesn't work in Netscape either.

Heh, there's redundancy for ya - if it doesn't work in IE, of course it won't work in Netscape ;) If it DOES work in IE, it probably won't work in Netscape either.

Guest Gôvernôr Barôn
NiGHTMARE said:

It doesn't work in Internet Explorer... Wait, it doesn't work in Netscape either. Oh dear.

Anyway, I'm afraid you're rapidly beginning to approach the DW forum spam intolerance level...

Maybe you should try posting this stuff in the Newdoom forums, they probably like spam knowing them.

it probably doesnt work for you all because i just made it... maybe it needs time