Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tormentor667

To you LINGUICA

Hey Ling, I've got a question: Do you have already a page on DoomWorld, where you can get all the episodes/maps from the oldstuff chronicles??? Well, if not (and I think you don't have one) why don't you add a new site to the DOOMWORLD RESOURCES called OLDSTUFF? Or something like that?! In this Section, Doomers could download "oldstuff chronicles" Maps/Episodes! What do you think?

NightFang said:

Have you ever heard of EMAIL?

Nightfang: Did it ever occour to you, that Tormentor667 WANTED us to see his idea, so he could, maybe get some feedback?!

Tormentor667: I think its a good idea. All archive ideas are good!

Good idea, old chap! That way, you wouldn't have to actually use money and buy Doom!

Guest Dream Destroyer

... hehe, yah, that's all I wanted to say.

that would take a helluva lot of hd space. i dont have many non id pwads, i have alot of source ports though. but my doom2 file is 150 megs big...thats alot considering that the game is only about 20 megs.

Guest Duke Nukem
Shaviro said:

Nightfang: Did it ever occour to you, that Tormentor667 WANTED us to see his idea, so he could, maybe get some feedback?!

Tormentor667: I think its a good idea. All archive ideas are good!

Maonth: Did it ever occur to you that nightfang and us didnt care what you think? I mean just because that occured to me i thought i should let you see my idea. Maybe you could give me some feedback on this.

Guest rworld1

It's jerks like you who make this forum suck for everyone else. What's the point of a forum if the presentation of ideas publicly is disdained. Explain to me, bitch, what the point of this is. Do you think that makes you look like a superior, just like your stupid "nutshell" comment?

Guest Firebrandt
masterhassan said:

that would take a helluva lot of hd space. i dont have many non id pwads, i have alot of source ports though. but my doom2 file is 150 megs big...thats alot considering that the game is only about 20 megs.

Hah, mine's 1.6 gigs. :p

rworld1 said:

It's jerks like you who make this forum suck for everyone else. What's the point of a forum if the presentation of ideas publicly is disdained. Explain to me, bitch, what the point of this is. Do you think that makes you look like a superior, just like your stupid "nutshell" comment?

Yeah duke, You suck!

Duke Nukem said:

Maonth: Did it ever occur to you that nightfang and us didnt care what you think? I mean just because that occured to me i thought i should let you see my idea. Maybe you could give me some feedback on this.

Duke: you wrote US, have you asked Nightfang? and everyone else?
Did you read what i wrote?

Come on, it is just TOO obvious, that Tormentor667 wanted us to see his idea. Don't be a bitch!

NightFang said:

Have you ever heard of EMAIL?

Nightfang: Can you tell me what you want to say??? I just want to know, what other guys think about this (in my eyes) very nice idea!

I love how Ling stays clear of anything directed at him.

I guess it's safer to avoid getting tangled up in fights like what's below.

Guest Duke Nukem
RTC_Marine said:

Yeah duke, You suck!

Maybe i didnt ask for your comments. You low life inferior human. Duke suggests you go crawl up in a ditch and die.

Lüt said:

If Ling had answered at onset of this there would only be 2 posts in here? Now you all know Ling ain't stoooopid, posts are a sign of a site being busy :)

Lüt said:

There is no fight in which I'm involved! I have only asked what Linguica thinks about this "Oldstuff Archive" but he hasn't posted anything yet :(

Guest rworld1
Rellik said:

Geez, guy just asked a question...

Thank you for agreeing with me. I am so sick and tired of the bull that always occurs between the old ones and the new ones.

Guest rworld1
Duke Nukem said:

Maybe i didnt ask for your comments. You low life inferior human. Duke suggests you go crawl up in a ditch and die.

I'm guessing that you are not a social person.

Guest Duke Nukem
rworld1 said:

Thank you for agreeing with me. I am so sick and tired of the bull that always occurs between the old ones and the new ones.

who is the "new one?"

Guest rworld1

This "new one" has been here longer than you will ever know.

Guest Duke Nukem

The fact is "the old one" doesn't care. So go play Quake or something.

rworld1 said:

Heh, doesn't matter where you go you'll always encounter "the asshole factor".