Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wobbo

william pierce is dead

Oh no! Such a shame. I can't believe this......wait, who are we talking about?

I such a relief to know you guys have no idea who he is

Remember that guy who had two posts (both in post hell) about products from "Resistance records?" The game about killing "monkeys" and jews? WP owned that company. If youve ever seen American History X, i think the guy Norton beat down halfway through the movie was him (an actor obviously).

Its time like these i wish the christians were right, and that there WAS a hell

heh, I'm glad he's dead. I haven't heard about that idiot in a long time. didn't even know he was, like I would care anyway.

Oh yeah...I heard about him dieing a few days ago. Good riddance.

And it's also a good thing that he died undramatically. If he was killed his martyrdom would have allowed him to exact influence on his followers after death.

Ding dong the witch is dead, which old witch? The witchest witch.

or something...

Shaviro said:

Ding dong the witch is dead, which old witch? The witchest witch.

or something...

I thought it was :Ding song the witch is dead. Which Old Witch? The wicked witch.

Either way I couldn't get a shit cause this fucker is dead.

In the book The Turner Diaries, it is about a race war that gets started with an attack on a government building. Guess what? McVeigh had a copy of The Turner Diaries in his car...

*** Ichor sends Pierce a tube of 14 million SPF sunblock, a bag of marshmellows, and a pack of hot dogs. He'll need them where he's going.

Ichor said:

*** Ichor sends Pierce a tube of 14 million SPF sunblock, a bag of marshmellows, and a pack of hot dogs. He'll need them where he's going.

Actual quote from one of his followers:

"Fine, ill go to hell, better to be a white man in hell than a nigger ANYWHERE"

Apparently, there's two things that he didn't understand.

1 - Hell is eternal. Once he goes there, he can't change his mind and decide he wants to spend some time in the Alps to cool off for a bit and go skiing.
2 - Not five minutes after he arrives (actually, no one is really in Hell, or the Lake of Fire, yet) he will be far blacker than anyone he may have hated when he was alive.

Ichor said:

Apparently, there's two things that he didn't understand....

Really? You been to Hell? Seen all this stuff first-hand?

The whole point of the mysteries of life and death is that they remain that, mysteries. It's okay to have beliefs and ideas, but to say you know what is going down is idiotic.

We may not control what happens after death, but we sure as hell can control what happens before it. This is why I advocate the replacement of the death penalty with an extended-longevity-torture program. An extremely long, painful life is punishment enough for anyone.

Hooray, the bastard is dead!
/me breaks out the cake and party favors

IMJack said:

Really? You been to Hell? Seen all this stuff first-hand?

The whole point of the mysteries of life and death is that they remain that, mysteries. It's okay to have beliefs and ideas, but to say you know what is going down is idiotic.

We may not control what happens after death, but we sure as hell can control what happens before it. This is why I advocate the replacement of the death penalty with an extended-longevity-torture program. An extremely long, painful life is punishment enough for anyone.

Woohoo. So it's not just me who thinks it's funnier to strike to injure than to strike to kill.

Xian said:

he gone at 68- comments?

[size=8]YAY.[/size]

There's one less filthy racist Nazi pig stinking up this planet. Here's two things you probably didn't know about Pierce: (1)his book The Turner Diaries inspired Timothy McVeigh's bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah building and (2)he owned a company that produced a truly vile FPS titled Ethnic Cleansing. The game's story, according to its developers. is that you're a white man and you "run through the ghetto blasting various blacks and (I've excluded an ethnic slur that refers to Mexicans from my quote) in order to gain access to the subway, where the Jews have hidden to avoid the carnage."

That's just wrong. I hope Pierce burns in hell forever.

He also owned resistance record company producing NSBM music, very popular in Germany still.