Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VileSlay

kinda funny

found a sort of funny doom related comic when I didi a google search. see it here. I've had a boss I wanted to do that to.

That's about as funny as an autopsy.

Wait, hang on. Autopsies can be fun...

Yeah, autopsies are great fun! My son bought a videotape of a full autopsy, one of the coolest parts is where they open the skull and take out the brain. First they slit the scalp from ear to ear, around the back of the head. Then they peel the scalp and hair up over the head and fold it over in front of the face. Then, an electric saw is used to cut around a large wedge slice of skull between back of head to the top of the skull. The wedge piece is still hanging on by some small segments of bone, and they take something like a wide screwdriver, insert it into the saw cut, turn it and CRACK! out comes the wedge of skull.

Next, a scalpel is used to trim between the brain and the front of the brain pan, severing the optic nerves. Blood vessels below the brain are also cut. Now the brain can be gently lifted out, sliced and diced and scrutinized. When that's done, the brain parts are dumped back into the skull, the bone chunk put back, and the hair and scalp folded up and back over the head, into place. A curved needle and surgical thread are used to stitch the skin together well enough to make the corpse presentable.

Now, to open the chest cavity and abdomen, they.......ugh. Hahahahahaaaaaa!

Biffy said:

biffs detailed description of brain extration

now thats fun. can you send me a copy? oh yeah the pic is not a comedic tour de force, but I just thought about the times I wanted to make the boss at my previous job in to a doom boss. ah destruction in effigy can be satifying.

Ever seen open heart massage?
Now that's interesting. Not to mention messy. Corpses are interesting too, though they don't do as much.

I used to be a receptionist on a hospital A&E. You get to see some strange things...

The funniest moments are when the 'i'm not gay, i'm gonna kick your arse' type blokes come into A&E with various phallic objects inserted in their buttholes.
Even funnier are their attempts to explain it away :

"I was asleep, and someone snuck into my room and stuck it up my arse".

I'm serious...