Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

The pics

I got a pic of myself; http://www.angelfire.com/mn2/bjkap/mydrawing.html

I also have the pic of the evil Andrew, but I need permission from the other, Andrew, err, Ling, to put his pic next to the evil Andrew :P That was a complicated sentence :P

Guest Duke Nukem

Now i can throw darts at you along with Ling, Aur, fraggle, and some especially Fredrik. Bah, Fredrik. Actually i dont throw darts at my wall or pictures. but whatever

You dare throw darts at the l337? There shall be punishment and it will be terrible. You shall wish you were never born!

So that's what you look like huh?

I would get a picture of myself going but I dont have any form in the way of a digital camera (and even a simple web camera would probably not work because my system is so damn stubborn it doesn't want to work with anything).

I don't draw characters very well either (no, not stick people, I do draw with arms and legs and things like the above picture but all my characters ahve one hairstyle, one build, etc.)

Shaviro said:

Let me Karate-Kid him to death!

Oh God, Karrate Kid? THAT, brings back bad memories, lol.

Guest fraggle`
Duke Nukem said:

Now i can throw darts at you along with Ling, Aur, fraggle, and some especially Fredrik. Bah, Fredrik. Actually i dont throw darts at my wall or pictures. but whatever

i kill you

Guest deathwarrior
Duke Nukem said:

/me chucks some darts at duke

what do you have against Ling?