Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZarcyB

Looking for comfort...

Guest ZarcyB

I just broke up with my g/f
:(

Hmmm... I've avoided that so I wouldn't know. In fact, I almost had two girlfriends but they got damn annoying fast. The 2nd one even liked heavy metal and all that crap and laughed with me when people got chopped up in movies. But still, she'd call and come over every day. I even had nightmares of her chasing me around that long corridor in the Event Horizon ship with her eyes torn out. In her prom outfit. Bah, that upset me.

Well, remember, it can always be worse.

I broke up with my g/f when I found out she was fucking Mexicans for free cocaine. It's funny, I had to quit smoking cigarettes & weed, had to quit drinking, and we made an agreement to be completely honest with each other and faithful.

When I was going out with her I had a chance with my *dream* girl, but I politely turned her down because I was involved.

Come to find out she was smoking a pack a day, drinking whenever I wasn't around, and fucking Mexicans for free cocaine. Life is fair.

Your situation wasn't that bad, was it? Probably not. I suggest getting extremely fucked up then do some serious dealing with it when you're coming down. After that, simply relax, and start looking again.

Hell, ever since I was 13 I've been absolutely terrified of dying alone.

Keep in mind "Men are from Mars, Women are just plain fucking evil and should be trusted only if you like having your nuts run through the wringer."

The Devils greatest trick was convincing man he wasn't a woman.

Do I sound bitter? :)

Rellik:
Women are just plain fucking evil and should be trusted only if you like having your nuts run through the wringer.

Yow! That Sounds Painfull, Hopefully It Doesn't Happen To Me :P

Guest Dream Destroyer

You know what would give good comfort, if we all got together, and made sprites of our ex's and put them as bad guys in doom. My bit-... i mean, ex is the Cyberdemon...

hoe...

Lüt said:

Hmmm... I've avoided that so I wouldn't know. In fact, I almost had two girlfriends but they got damn annoying fast. The 2nd one even liked heavy metal and all that crap and laughed with me when people got chopped up in movies. But still, she'd call and come over every day. I even had nightmares of her chasing me around that long corridor in the Event Horizon ship with her eyes torn out. In her prom outfit. Bah, that upset me.

Lüt, you're a sick person, really

Guest Nuno Correia

The whole matter of having someone to love just temporarily sickens me. I've had just too many deceptions in my life. I'm not saying I wouldn't be willing to marry the woman I truly love (considering her feelings are reciprocal), but only that.

ZarcyB, was she just your G/F? Did you have anything special between her? If not, bear in mind that your separation could have happened much later or sooner.

Hell, you might even really loved her, but you need to realise that these things are not for life.

By now, I'd have shot myself if I cared with my own separations. Really. Everytime I thought there was something between me and my girlfriend, there wasn't. It sucks to be naïve.

If this (your part, not the post :) is really pissing you off, listen to some music. Deftones and Nine Inch Nails really help me getting along. Play some fighting games (honest). But whatever you do, just get over it.

Guest Nickname

You wanna know what to do to get you mind off your X? Go out and do something really REALLY stupid. If you do it while piss drunk thats even better. See that way you got something to feel even worse about! great idea eh?

No need to thank me, just lookin out for ya.

Guest Nuno Correia

Maybe he'll piss in your coffee. Now shut up, YOU NEWBIE LAMER! HAHAHAHAHAH!

Go outside and run, run until you look like dream destroyer's pic, run until you jsut about have a heart attack.

Then punch yourself (hard) about ten times, then lay down on some cold-ass concrete for about an hour and then go swimming in a freezing lake.

Go home and drink down some hot chocoa and you'll forget that your girlfriend even existed - you'll have an even greater traumatic event to bury in your mind that will overshadow your girlfriend. Not trying to kill you, jsut take your mind off the thought of your girlfirend (and if it does kill you then you are weak).

I do half of these things every day (I don't go swimming and don't usually drink hot chocoa, but regularly lay on freezing concrete, run more than i should, and hurt myself repeatedly [by accident most of the time]).

deadnail said:

Well, remember, it can always be worse.

I broke up with my g/f when I found out she was fucking Mexicans for free cocaine. It's funny, I had to quit smoking cigarettes & weed, had to quit drinking, and we made an agreement to be completely honest with each other and faithful.

When I was going out with her I had a chance with my *dream* girl, but I politely turned her down because I was involved.

Come to find out she was smoking a pack a day, drinking whenever I wasn't around, and fucking Mexicans for free cocaine. Life is fair.

Your situation wasn't that bad, was it? Probably not. I suggest getting extremely fucked up then do some serious dealing with it when you're coming down. After that, simply relax, and start looking again.

Hell, ever since I was 13 I've been absolutely terrified of dying alone.

I've been terrified of LIVING alone, and more importantly with some kind of disability or remenant of torture (ill die before ill be tortured).

Seemingly it is coming true, regardless of my actions. My dull life seems to repel anyone and everyone who even would be willing to get close to me. My shyness and social inertness guarantee that I come off appearing much less credible (meaning kind, trustworthy, etc.) than I actually am (it's not because im fat, I am 250 lbs and ppl think I weigh 180).

I think I may have been binded from love by some sort of black magic spell.

Actually, this may sound really corny, but whenever anything goes wrong, I fire up DOOM, and take it all out on things that aren't real. With Nine Inch Nails playing really loud.

Well, it works for me, anyway. The idea, is to surround yourself -to the EXTREME- with the things you like, to the point that you just forget why you're so pissed off.

As I say, it works for me.

Oh PLEASE! Doom and Danzig, Doom and Sepultura, Doom and (new) Theatre Of Tragedy, Doom and Dimmu Borgir, Doom with ANYTHING BUT!! 'Course, Closer sounds kinda like gooey Inferno music.

TheProphet said:

Lüt, you're a sick person, really

No, I just don't go "ewww, how disgusting!!" when somebody flies through a plane propellor or something. I'm not the one who makes this up, it's the movie directors. There was that guy's wife in Event Horizon who came to him in those visions with her eyes missing... this was like the same thing. I was just saying, most people go "ick" and we kinda went "ha, whoa!" But whatever, I do prefer action/horror movies over drama, so I guess that proves your point.

Nuno Correia said:

The whole matter of having someone to love just temporarily sickens me. I've had just too many deceptions in my life. I'm not saying I wouldn't be willing to marry the woman I truly love (considering her feelings are reciprocal), but only that.

ZarcyB, was she just your G/F? Did you have anything special between her? If not, bear in mind that your separation could have happened much later or sooner.

Hell, you might even really loved her, but you need to realise that these things are not for life.

By now, I'd have shot myself if I cared with my own separations. Really. Everytime I thought there was something between me and my girlfriend, there wasn't. It sucks to be naïve.

If this (your part, not the post :) is really pissing you off, listen to some music. Deftones and Nine Inch Nails really help me getting along. Play some fighting games (honest). But whatever you do, just get over it.

There's a few women I'd marry... but I'm not going to cuz I'd rather be a single parent first. (Provided my jobs move forward within a few years.)

Guest Nickname
Nuno Correia said:

Maybe he'll piss in your coffee. Now shut up, YOU NEWBIE LAMER! HAHAHAHAHAH!

I dont drink coffie... No it was thinking more along the lines of like holding up a bank or something. Or like taking some sorta automatic assult rifle to school and going postal. Peeing in my coffee is more mean then stupid. But i guess if he pee'd in everybodys coffee that would be okay.