Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Projecter TV's...

You want to know what would be cool? Playing Doom on the iMax projector! HAHAHA! Think of how loud that would be, and how huge, oh God, that would rule! Hmm...

Whoa, that was weird! When I was posting this message, I spelled "God" wrong, and when I went to post, it said "Two minute time delay", so I went back, and spelled God right, and it let me post, and did even do the time delay...Weird..

that could happen, did you ever see those projectors that hook up to computers? same thing as an imax on eonly alot smaller. in a digital theater you could probably hook up the game pretty easly

I thought that would be viable too. I had plans to, by now, have my PC in the basement using a sheet on the wall as my monitor with my stereo as my sound system for gaming.

You know what sucks? Those PC display projectors cost a couple of thousand dollars and are only designed for something like 1200 hours of power-on time. For that price you can just snag yourself a huge 24 inch monitor and be done with it.

I play a Mario Kart64 and GoldenEye007 on Nintendo64 match on a imax screen kind, a lot of fun it was !
But for the best place to play, you just need to be in the last collum of siege (sorry if is the wrong words).

But for DOOM ! Well ... just imagine the resolution ! :))))