Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Doom4Ever

while you where out...

Guest Doom4Ever

well i have been away for a while getting in touch with my gaming roots (playing old nes/super nes games alot). so what has happend whil i was away? anything good i should know about?

hooo

when my CD-Writer was writing a CD, i playing the old Doom on the Super Nes !
GoD !
I need my Cpu Keyboard ! to play him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon man, that's what zSNESwin is for! If you've got a P233 or higher you can kick on that swank interpolation, it's like an SNES on FSAA x8 =)

Or, if you don't have a PC with those ultra high requirements you can always try Super Eagle mode, which is kinda like FSAA x2... or something. I don't know what the hell it's like but it's better than nothing. Why isn't there a Doom source port that has this for people without OpenGL??? It's a free library...

What happened... well, mame.dk finally got around to adding Metal Slug X for MAME so you can play that through now (its a remix of Metal Slug 2).

BTW, if you people haven't played through any of the Metal Slug games on an emulator, and you have at least 64 megs of ram, you should be physically punished! Those games kick ass! They're like Contra... with less guns and ten times as much violence.

Hey, wtf? I just went to check which SNES emulator I've got and it's gone from it's directory. All the roms are still there though. Weird. Looks like I'll have to get zSNESwin now :)

Guest Nuno Correia
Ralphis said:

heh.*cough dork cough*

Idiot. :P

I need to play all the Zelda games again. (The real ones).

And Lunar and Lunar 2, those are possibly the two greatest games I've ever played. (Sega CD)

Guest Doom4Ever
deadnail said:

C'mon man, that's what zSNESwin is for! If you've got a P233 or higher you can kick on that swank interpolation, it's like an SNES on FSAA x8 =)

Or, if you don't have a PC with those ultra high requirements you can always try Super Eagle mode, which is kinda like FSAA x2... or something. I don't know what the hell it's like but it's better than nothing. Why isn't there a Doom source port that has this for people without OpenGL??? It's a free library...

What happened... well, mame.dk finally got around to adding Metal Slug X for MAME so you can play that through now (its a remix of Metal Slug 2).

BTW, if you people haven't played through any of the Metal Slug games on an emulator, and you have at least 64 megs of ram, you should be physically punished! Those games kick ass! They're like Contra... with less guns and ten times as much violence.

yeah i play some games on the emulators but its just not the same. i need my snes turbo controller and my 24 inch television with all the lights out in my basement to fully enjoy the snes. same with the nes.

Guest Dream Destroyer
X-DOOM said:

I need my Cpu Keyboard ! to play him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... why do I find that scary... Maybe we need to lock you up with some girls. :p

Dream Destroyer said:

... why do I find that scary... Maybe we need to lock you up with some girls. :p

ROFL