Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZarcyB

Is this right.... A dilemma thingy

Guest ZarcyB

Is it ok for a 15 year old guy to have a crush on a 13 year old girl? She is really really good looking and I mean REALLY hot. Yeah, I'm a shallow bastard, but does anybody care? ^_^

i say if you like her then go for it but i only go for people two years yonger /older then me

No.

Plenty of married people have more than a 10-year age gap. I realize percentage-wise this is about the same as your so-called dilemma, but no, I don't really think physical aspects should pose an interference with a good relationship.

I'm 19 1/2 and I know plenty of good looking girls who happen to be several years younger than me that I wouldn't hesitate in going out with. 'course here in Britain, if I happened to shag a 16 year old I wouldn't get arrested :)

At the start of this year at university, a bunch of us second year guys vowed to pull as many freshers as possible, and we were pretty successful between us... I love fresher girls, low alcohol tolerance :)

Anyway, back to your particular worries. At 14/15 you tend to fancy anything with legs and breasts, so as long as she isn't your sister or something, go for it :)

Guest Fanatic

I don't think it matters at that age. :)

But her parents might mind. Just be cool and be nice to her.

Think about this too, if it turns out to be no good, at least you tried!

NiGHTMARE said:

I'm 19 1/2 and I know plenty of good looking girls who happen to be several years younger than me that I wouldn't hesitate in going out with. 'course here in Britain, if I happened to shag a 16 year old I wouldn't get arrested :)

At the start of this year at university, a bunch of us second year guys vowed to pull as many freshers as possible, and we were pretty successful between us... I love fresher girls, low alcohol tolerance :)

Anyway, back to your particular worries. At 14/15 you tend to fancy anything with legs and breasts, so as long as she isn't your sister or something, go for it :)

At 14/15 you tend to fancy anything with legs and breasts,
========================================================

Fantastic, that means I'm only 15.

Laughing

No!! It's wrong. It's evil. Shame shame. Touch her and you'll burn in hell for all eternity.

Thought I'd offer a viewpoint that's a little different :)

Guest Dream Destroyer
SaGa said:

i say if you like her then go for it but i only go for people two years yonger /older then me

I'm with you on that one. 2 years, younger or older.
Because, babe, it's a two way street, and your either 16, or 20, or OUTTA HERE!

Well... My case:

I was looking for a girl of age 17-21 and I was 20 myself (now 21) and I fell in love with 15 years old girl... She thought it was ok, I thought so, boths parents thought it was ok and my friends thought it was ok as long as it was for real and not just "fooling around". Now she is 16 and I'm 21 and were very much in love.

Guest ZarcyB

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I have no confidence at all and I have no chance of going out with her ^_^ oh how I love watching her from afar...

Go for it. I have seen plenty of hot younger chicks. And, anyway,
An age gap of 2 years won't really matter in ten years!

You in Scotland and you know what the reaction would be, or you wouldn't be asking here :)But it's ok to have a crush just have to wait