Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Primative

A few questions about skulltag, help a newbie

Guest Primative

Hehe, ok now... i was just wonering how i start a server, or join one, not to much documentation comes with the game yet, also when i try to do some stuff, it says to use the launcher, eh???? launcher, i got 3 files with my download, i dont know about anyone else though...

the ST lucher ant out yet but CSdoom is out and well cs sux now you can tpye in the ip manuly right now like
mine would be d:\doom\skulltag -connect despayre.ath.cx use the start/run thats the server connection to i think ariroches server address right there

Command line for hosting a server is :

skulltag -host -deathmatch -whatever other parameters

Guest deathwarrior

if you want to join your own server, do this -

skulltag -connect localhost -other parameters

Guest fraggle`
SaGa said:

the ST lucher ant out yet but CSdoom is out and well cs sux now you can tpye in the ip manuly right now like
mine would be d:\doom\skulltag -connect despayre.ath.cx use the start/run thats the server connection to i think ariroches server address right there

dude i have to ask this, do you type with your eyes closed or something?

I dont mean to bitch at you or make you look dumb or whatever, but could you take the time to at least make sure that what you write looks readable before you post in future?

Guest fraggle`

and another thing, the url in your signature is wrong, the correct url should be:

http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/saga/

Guest deathwarrior

and you're also bad at grammar