Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alcazar

manual info

Guest Alcazar

According to the DOOM II manual, what is the object of your mission for the game?

Umm, to free the earth's population from a huge forecfield that surrounds the entire planet, or something like that anyway.

Obviously it changes during the game.

I've never seen it, but always just supposed it said something like, "Kill everything and stay alive."

That's basically what you have to do isn't it?

I ain't looked at the manual for ages, my father has it up north and not within easy access of me. But the storyline actually had you getting out of a shuttle from what I remember instead of just getting out of the teleporter from hell. I think the mission was to "kill anything that moves", but I can't remember properly.

...is basically the Doom 2 manual with the words "Doom 2" replaced with "Final Doom", for which I have a manual here.

Object of the game:
Welcome to Doom 2, a lighting-fast virtual reality adventure where you are the toughest space trooper to ever suck vacuum. Your mission is to fight your way through the demon-infested Earth in the hopes of saving the Earth from an eternity in Hell.
The game play for Doom 2 is simple. This isn't a cumbersome adventure game but an action-oriented slugathon instead. To survive, all you need are brains and a killer instinct.

Guest Darkwing
NiGHTMARE said:

Umm, to free the earth's population from a huge forecfield that surrounds the entire planet, or something like that anyway.

Obviously it changes during the game.

Has anyone read the DooM origanal manual? Well DooM was famous for a lack of any good plot, but the matter of fact is that it had an extremely good plot except nobobdy knew it. Did you know that DooM is in the book of records as the most pirated game?