Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest D|RE

PIc of the Day TC

Guest D|RE

What TC is that in the pic of the day. That looks cool, but where do i get it? and whats it called?

Right now someone is porting the monsters, weapons, and levels (I think the levels, not to sure on that one) to zdoom. As you can tell that is the plasma rifle from doom64. This wad is not actullay done yet so sadly, You can't download it.

Guest Nuno Correia

No, actually it's the riot gun from Shadow Warrior that's on the Immoral Conduct TC for EDGE.

Guest Cacodemon Leade
AirRaid said:

Dunno.
Uses ZDoom though.

I need Graphics of the DOOM 64 Cacodemon, Pain Elemental, Lost Soul, Zombieman, Imp, Bull Demon, Hell Knight, Baron of Hell, The Cyberdemon, and of Course, the Final Boss which I think it's name is Armageddon.

Hmm, i read somewhere about some guy with a N64 Emulator and him taking screen shots of the various animations of each enemy. Thats probably how they made that screen shot. How they take shots with the emulator or even where the emulator is, i have no clue!

Guest D|RE

I dont know how possible this is. But im sure that doom64 isnt much different from regular doom (from a programming point of view). Maybe its possible to Extract the Wad from the Rom. I can get the rom if someone needs it. (only if its going to be used for this purpose). Just A thought, but then again Im a idiot and my idea may be impossible.

Cacodemon Leade said:

I need Graphics of the DOOM 64 Cacodemon, Pain Elemental, Lost Soul, Zombieman, Imp, Bull Demon, Hell Knight, Baron of Hell, The Cyberdemon, and of Course, the Final Boss which I think it's name is Armageddon.

The Doom64 final monster is called simply "mother demon".
Kind of a dumb name for the ruler of hell. :/

I remember that she was incredibly hard! I would always get my ass kicked. MAN, i would love to play that game again, but the ROM screws up my computer and i can't find it anywhere in stores (not even at used game shops)

Guest Cacodemon Leade

To defeat Armageddon, or in your words, the Mother Demon, you should have gotten the demon artifacts from the secret levels (exluding hectic) in a secret area. You should also have the flesh gun (the **#$# is this?!? weapon) as it can shoot lasers that can prevent her from attacking.

Megalyth said:

The Doom64 final monster is called simply "mother demon".
Kind of a dumb name for the ruler of hell. :/

If you ever read the manual you would know this:

At the end of doom2 one arch-vile was left alive that had tremendous healing power, which rose all the dead demons, and mutated their bodies thru the process, thus giving them the new look.

So in other words the final demon at the end isn't the ruler of hell, it is just a "master-archvile" type thing, not a regualar one, but the master. So there j00 go.