Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AirRaid

I just had a thought......

Scary I know, but I just noticed. How many of people in the doom community, more to the point, who visit these forums, are female?
I just thought, 'cos I think everyone I have talked to or read messages from is male. I was told recently that 'Doom was more of a male thing, isn't it?' It sounds like this is actually true.
Are there any female doomers out there? Make yourselves known!!

Guest ZarcyB

I'm male. Except at weekends ;)

I think the DooM comunitee needs more females. I mean, there are some females in the quake comuintee that will own (not that way you sick fuck) most of the men. Its funnyer then hell to hear a female screaming "FUCKING BFG CAMPING LLAMAS" or my favirote one, "SUCK MY BOOMSTICK WANKER". But then some females join these servers just to meet men, then royly get fucking hooked to doom/quake.

I don't know though, some females tend to piss me off more sometimes, some think doom is offensive, how I don't know and don't really care, but if we have been loving this game for what, 8 years (since 1993) then all of a sudden theres something offensive about it, well shit maybe you shouldent spend $5.00 something that you think is offensive.

But 95% of the females I do play against are cool, 2% are total bitches, 3% are just sick guy pretending to be females to get attention, you think carmack would have done something about thous faggs, "omg did he just say fuck 3x, shit, piss and faggs", yeap and if you have a problem with it march right back to your gay ass duke nukem sites (I like duke no offense).

I think you're assigning too many deep thinking concepts as to why there are not many female Doom players, it's just that their ass looks big in the green suit :)

There are seriously way to little females in Doom or Quake. There are more females playing D&D! Seriously...whay do females have such an adversion to such things...I mean the Wizards of the Coast that I go to is full of dudes! Only 1 in 100 customers is a female. And of this demographic 1% actually come to play or hang out, 19% are just little girls who play Pokemon, 30% are girls brought in by thier boyfriend saying 'Can we leave now? This place is starting to creep me out.', and the other 50% just take 3 steps in, figure out they are in the wrong stor, then run out screaming. What the hell is up with this? Why do Computers, Card Games, Roleplaying games, etc. freak chicks out so much?
Uh, wow I really ranted.

Guest Sentry
fodders said:

I think you're assigning too many deep thinking concepts as to why there are not many female Doom players, it's just that their ass looks big in the green suit :)

Us women are too busy folding laundry, cleaning house, balancing the checkbook and taking care of the kids, I thought you knew that. ^_~

As for space marine suit ass-cleavage... well... let's hope no one replaces the chainsaw with the "ass-grab" manuver, it would put female players at a definite disadvantage...
...until, of course, the bitchslap was implemented.