Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Quick!

wait...mah bad! Let me correct that..it's doom2.exe.
Even more LIL ;)-
P.S. I got first and second post, yyyyyeeeeeeessssss......okay I'm bored, I think I'll go back to surfin now.

Guest deathwarrior

notepad.exe, for a lot of reasons. the main two are DDF editing and making quick updates to my site

esco said:

wait...mah bad! Let me correct that..it's doom2.exe.
Even more LIL ;)-
P.S. I got first and second post, yyyyyeeeeeeessssss......okay I'm bored, I think I'll go back to surfin now.

bsp.exe

Sheepy.exe!!!!!!! It's cool little sheep thats runs around your screen. I drove my system admin mad with it at school!!! :)

SOPWITH.EXE It's this super old (from the 80's) side-scrolling airplane game where you fly around and blow stuff up. The graphics, BTW, are CGA, but the game rocks! I also like the update to it made in 1997 by the original author which adds some new cool features which is SW.EXE. I'm completely addicted to that game. If you want to check out this cool game yourself, go to www.sopwith.org.

YES! I love that game, i used to have it on my laptop, it's so hilarious when you crash your plane into COWS!

Isn't it true you can play DM on it?

Guest Fanatic

iexplore.exe, notepad.exe (or notepad+.exe, if on Win9x), or cfstudio45.exe.

I think I use them the most.

Otherwise woudl be cmd.exe/command.exe and edge.exe. :)

And then it's putty-x86.exe and iexplore.exe ... after that comes skulltag.exe and zdoom.exe ...
And then there are miscellaneous linux utilities which really aren't exes but are executable anyway ...

cat
grep
mv
syncftp
ssh

the list goes on and on and on

Guest fraggle`
geekmarine said:

SOPWITH.EXE It's this super old (from the 80's) side-scrolling airplane game where you fly around and blow stuff up. The graphics, BTW, are CGA, but the game rocks! I also like the update to it made in 1997 by the original author which adds some new cool features which is SW.EXE. I'm completely addicted to that game. If you want to check out this cool game yourself, go to www.sopwith.org.

omg, i had no idea that anyone else played sopwith. I played it a lot during my GCSE exam period and became somewhat of a master at it. I developed all kinds of wicked moves, like flying upside down and dropping bombs to launch them forwards... the trick is to make sure the bomb doesnt hit you of course ;)

The one i execute AND hate the most, of course is win.exe (or is it win.com? whatever) =)

Well, after that, i'd have to say textpad.exe

Notepad is good, but i must say that TEXTPAD owns notepad in every possible way. Very good for HTML (just started using it yesterday). Trust me ling, you wanna try this. it ownz notepad (no shit).

Guest Nuno Correia

What the hell is this for?
Anyway, ReBirth.exe would be it. Or any recent demo (i.e. five minute movies in 10KB).

(heh, I've found Sopwith somewhere in my 5" 1/4 floppy archive :)

Guest Nuno Correia

I forgot cat.exe

Fredrik said:

anal_sex_slide_show.exe

Is that available for download from your page on newdoom?

Arioch said:

Is that available for download from your page on newdoom?

Yes, but to save disk space I link the download to the original file on arioch.despayre.ath.cx.