Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
esco

doom64 sounds-check your email sunday night!

Yo, yo, wuzzup tah ya'll chillin at doomworld. Well, I have decided (from the responses I have gotten) to make a zip file of the sounds. I am usually online at late nights (12am and up), so for me getting online in the day like this is kind of weird. Howeva, there are a lot more people online at this time so I figured it would be a good time to post this.I will be sending out the sounds sunday late night (wouldn't that technically be monday morning? Oh well) around 1AM or so. If anyone else wants them email the address below or post your email address below this message ina reply. If you have already posted your email on one of my prior two messages or have already emailed me, it is NOT necessary to do so again, as I already have your info and will not forget you. Well, that's it and I'm out.

Email: esco1979@mpinet.net

Dude, thanks. This is the kind of community spirit the Doom 'community' seems to be lacking.

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Gauthier.home@sympatico.ca

Guest deathwarrior

send to deathwar@demongate.ath.cx

when it's 12am there (if youre in the USA), it's evening here

Hey ESCO, what exactly can we expect when we get these in our mail? Is it acually EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN SOUND in Doom 64, or is it just the Monsters and Weapons? :)

I3aron400@aol.com

Rubilacxe said:

I completely agree

By the way, rubil, wtf-ing hell is that in your pic? Is it some kind of wierd ant creature with a yellow alien sticking thru his legs?

That happens to be Korax, that big ugly looking thing from the end of Hexen (Yeah, it looks like an ant there, but the actual picture is quite a bit bigger.... go into the faces or whatever part of the forums and check it out)

Yea, I wish it could be a bit more visible. I'm keeping it 'til i find a particular picture (Which will remain nameless so i can use that stupid thing called "the element of surprise")

/*\

He be mah sound ripping, ass spelunking homie G y'all

(no point to post but oh well)

MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! PH33R MY M4D P0ST1NG SK1LLZ!!!!!!

Guest ZarcyB

korgon_iii@hotmail.com

I've realised what I've been missing (!)

GooberMan said:

That happens to be Korax, that big ugly looking thing from the end of Hexen (Yeah, it looks like an ant there, but the actual picture is quite a bit bigger.... go into the faces or whatever part of the forums and check it out)

Korax?? Jeez it's been a while since I've played the real Hexen, I thought he was grey. Wait, I know he's grey in the game. Is that a scan or something?

Oh, wait, I didn't realize you changed your picture from that brown scarface with the greenish yellow eyes.

Lüt said:

Korax?? Jeez it's been a while since I've played the real Hexen, I thought he was grey. Wait, I know he's grey in the game. Is that a scan or something?

Hey, don't ask me. I just found the picture off the internet!

Rubilacxe said:

Yea, I wish it could be a bit more visible. I'm keeping it 'til i find a particular picture (Which will remain nameless so i can use that stupid thing called "the element of surprise")

Hey, where can you get pictures like that. Mines lame (just found it on the Doomworld list).

Guest Medieval_Gnome

Medieval_Gnome@hotmail.com