Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest baronkiller

Help with Megawad

Guest baronkiller

I need a partner for producing a megawad. i need help in new graphics, new sounds and the actual construction of the wad. And if you would please send me an example wad created by you, that would be tres' good. So email me or reply to this post.

Guest Stealthy Ivan

What is your mega wad going to be about...? Is it going to have a theme? And is it going to use the zdoom engine?

The following will be echoed by nearly everybody in the community:

"Sorry, I'm too busy on my own project".

In other words, there are too many people working on their own stuff and not enough people helping out others.

Guest baronkiller
Stealthy Ivan said:

What is your mega wad going to be about...? Is it going to have a theme? And is it going to use the zdoom engine?

Hey Ivan, my wad is going to be a collection of arena styled levels playable for 1,co-op,and 4 play using no special engine. reply if interested

Guest Stealthy Ivan

Yeah... I might hook you up with a few levels. I have some spare time away from my project ( I have to let the team catch up..!). Any way, if you want to see any of my work go to http://sxtech.net/teamasphix/

Stealthy Ivan

Guest DooMeR2
baronkiller said:

Hey Ivan, my wad is going to be a collection of arena styled levels playable for 1,co-op,and 4 play using no special engine. reply if interested

hey,i can help,but i need to know if its going to be on zdoom or regular doom,id like it to be zdoom

Guest ZarcyB
baronkiller said:

4 arena-style DM levels for vanilla (original) Doom 2 -

http://www.morrnetuk.co.uk/members/zarcyb/downloads/zb_dm1.zip

Hope I can be of help :)