Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
esco

doom64 sounds-it's almost time!

Yo, yo, wuzzup! Yo I gots to say that it is mad nice to see so many people interested in my hard work. I have decided to send out a 900k zip with ONLY the doom64 sounds, and yes, each and every sound is in there, even the two ambient ones and mother demons sounds. I gots to thank all of ya'll for yo kind words towards me as well for your interest in this stuff. Anyways, if anyone is interested in the other sounds I have let me know, and I will be glad to send them out. Also I have some doom64 mp3's that I may also send out eventually. Anyways, looking up and down the list I see so many familiar names including the head of the cacodemon team. If anyone out there has any doom64 graphics or music they can share please let me know. I am looking for the graphics before they are placed in doom64 or edited, because doom64 only has a 256 color palette and it screws up the way things look. if anyone knows about any sites with mp3's let me know also. Anyways I gots ta bounce da "pimp pager" is going on. Check your mailboxes between 12am and 1am for the sounds. If anyone else wants them, post a reply to this message with your email address and I'll send it to you too. If anyone already gave me their address and doesn't receive them for some reason make sure to let me know. Peace out, doomworld!

email: esco1979@mmpinet.net

Guest deathwarrior

yo esco, i have a sprite for the doom64 plasma rifle. it's only one frame though

naw, yo, I can't do much with just 1 frame. But, could ya tell me how ya got it out of the rom?

Guest deathwarrior

i didnt, DooMer found it somehow (ralphis has told me he had stole it from the current DW potd)

Guest deathwarrior

yo, it didnt work. resend it

Yea, You gotta send out the MP3's later, but thanks man. You've made me relive some lost memories. If only I can find Doom 64 and buy it!!!!!

a doom64 partial conversion is aviable at the immoral conduct page here on doomworld, just look in the projects section. :o)

esco said:

naw, yo, I can't do much with just 1 frame. But, could ya tell me how ya got it out of the rom?

I've messed around with the Doom64 rom a bit, but, as far as I can tell, there's no way to do a direct graphics rip. Music rips DO work, though. Want the program to rip 'em?

yo, yo, hell's yeah, kid, no doubt! Just tell me where or how I can get it and I'll be there yo!

Guest Mr Plough

Send me the sounds, please.