Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
esco

doom64 sounds...read this ya'll!

yo, yo, wuzzup ya'll! Well, I sent out the sounds to everyone who asked me to, and let me tell ya, dat was some hellish sh*t! Did ya'll know that with a 56k modem it takes about 5-10 minutes just to send out one email thats 900k. What a b*tch dat was yo! It got so bad that I had to split the file into 2 pieces and then send it out (some peoples servers wouldn't except it other wise because apparently 900k was over da limit or some sh*t). Anyways, after I sent out the initial email to everyone saying here were the doom64 sounds (which was a big f*ckup on my part by the way because the file was supposed to be attached to the letter, but for some reason it erased the name when I backtracked to send it out to another person. Mah bad ya'll!) Is began sending out the sounds in 2 parts, and after 3hours or so I was done sending them all out. Sorry I was late but it took longer than I thought it would. Anyways, if anyone else wants these sounds or didn't get theirs for some reason (or the file was just f*cked or some other sh*t) leave your email address below and I'll try to send them to you. If anyone out there has some doom64 graphics (before they were adjusted for the doom palette) or any doom64 music let me know because I am really interested in getting that sh*t! Thanks and peace out ya'll!

P.S. let me know what ya'll thinks of these sounds, if ya can!

Hey, the sounds are great. BTW, I bought Doom 64 yesterday for $11.75 at Funcoland. NOW MY DOOM COLLECTION IS COMPLETE!!! <EVIL, STUPID CORNY LAUGHTER>

Man, you spent a lot of effort - those b*sterds better be grateful. I've had exactly the same experience with email attachments. When it works, it's marvelous, when it doesn't (for all the reasons you listed and then some), it sucks.

Couldn't you have them as a download here or is there a copyright problem?

those sounds are frikken great! awesome quality. thanks a lot dude. you are a god on my list.

Guest ZarcyB

Thanks esco man :) dunno what I'm gonna do with the sounds, but I'm sure I'll find something ^_^

Rubilacxe said:

Hey, the sounds are great. BTW, I bought Doom 64 yesterday for $11.75 at Funcoland. NOW MY DOOM COLLECTION IS COMPLETE!!! <EVIL, STUPID CORNY LAUGHTER>

Do you have the master disk? Or the lost episodes of doom game?

Ralphis said:

Do you have the master disk? Or the lost episodes of doom game?

My friend has the Lost Doom episodes, but he lost it. I DON'T CARE! I have most of the major releases, and that sums up my collection!

Duker900 said:

think you can send me thoose?

yo, no problem son, I'll send em to ya now! Enjoy.

yo, no problem man. Check your mailbox in a few.

P.S. I like dat signature ya got goin on. Except if I worked like I didn't need da money, I would get fired because I wouldn't do a g*ddamn thing and I'd probably tell mah boss to go f*ck herself more than I already do! I can't stand dat hoe!

Duker900 said:

think you can send me thoose?

yo, duker900, there is some kind of problem with your email becuase when I tried to send the files out it said that yo name could not be found. Do ya have another address ya want me to send it to?

Guest deathwarrior

/me sighs

esco: yo, it didnt work AGAIN. will someone else please send it? e-mail is deathwar@demongate.ath.cx

esco said:

yo, no problem man. Check your mailbox in a few.

P.S. I like dat signature ya got goin on. Except if I worked like I didn't need da money, I would get fired because I wouldn't do a g*ddamn thing and I'd probably tell mah boss to go f*ck herself more than I already do! I can't stand dat hoe!

Uhh esco that is wrong email its Duker900@users.sourceforge.net
ok so try it with that 1