Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
X-Blade

Uhh...

I honestly do not see the point in arguing about religion in the community for a game that is oriented around Hell. Now that doesn't mean that if you play Doom, you're not religious, but honestly, do you think you're winning the war between good and evil by arguing back and forth on a forum thread that will eventually be deleted to make space for a new forum thread? Sure, there may have been valid arguments, but there are no heroes in this forum. Does everything have to involve religion? Can't we enjoy this gaming community without some idiot posting something about his religious beliefs? It always ends up in a civil war. I believe in God and am a devout Christian. That's me. That's what I believe. For those of you so eager to force religion on everybody, I'll let you in on a secret that'll make you think twice about bombarding these forums with your religious beliefs. God himself said that he wanted men and women to come to him of their own free will...not forced in at gunpoint. Now I'm sure one of you really opinionated folks will have something to say about this so go right ahead...I'm not even going to check back on this thread after I post this anyway. Just please quit thinking that you're some sort of admirable Christian hero who's out to save the world from Hell because this is not the place to do it...If you're really a hero, you'd be out in the poorest areas of the world helping sick and dying people. Your keyboard is useless in the war against evil. God forgive me if this ends up crushing the efforts of Christians who wish to spread their faith. That's not what I'm trying to do. I'm merely suggesting that this isn't the way to do it. Good luck and God Bless!

hell's yeah son, now this is what da f*ck I be talkin about! We is supposed ta be here to have fun, not to argue ova some sh*t like this which we obviously will never, EVER get everyone to agree on. Let's just chill up in this piece and try not to tear each other apart. We ain't in the streets up north, trying to fight for our lives so let's try not to mess things up by devourin' each other.

That's almost exactly what I would say, up to the part about the keyboard. I think sometimes messages come across better in forums than in person, when people have had time to proofread and say *exactly* what they meant to say. But I agree coming into a forum preaching only ruins your chances of changing anybody's opinion.

esco said:

hell's yeah son, now this is what da f*ck I be talkin about! We is supposed ta be here to have fun, not to argue ova some sh*t like this which we obviously will never, EVER get everyone to agree on. Let's just chill up in this piece and try not to tear each other apart. We ain't in the streets up north, trying to fight for our lives so let's try not to mess things up by devourin' each other.

Its the west. Not the north

Damn straight...this is Doomworld.com, not religeonworld.com. I chose to be an atheist so I could get away from religeon...though strangely its done just the opposite.

Ralphis said:

Its the west. Not the north

yo, hell's naw it ain't! I is in florida, so to me it is the north! If you was in nevada or some area around there it would be da west! California and Detroit ain't exactly nice places either, but I was usin' NY as my example because dat's where I lived for 15 years, so I can't really talk about cali or anywhere else like dat or it would be disrespectin other peoples hood! I maybe ghetto, but I sure as f*ck ain't stupid!

P.S. hope ya enjoy the sounds and they is useful to ya ;)

yo, mah bad, I meant it would be to the west if you was in asia, I just confused east and west, if you were in nevada it would be to the east. Damn, I need to stop smokin so much g*oddang weed ;) [Just kiddin about da weed sh*t]