Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

updates to my ftp, please read

If you missed the site the first time:

user: doom
pass: doom
max 5 users

First of all, i've will be adding Esco's doom 64 sounds to the root. Also, thanks to King Elvis, there is a complete (nearly) soundtrack for the playstation dooms. Both versions including Final Doom! The quality is much better than my mp3s. They're in their own dirs. My dir will still be there with the CD tracks (such as Club Doom, etc).

Now, there are a few tracks from PSX doom that may not be complete:

-level 02 plant - my version is longer and that will be in my dir. the time is 2:17. The original file was track 02.
-level 12 deimos lab - time 1:34. original track 20.
-level 22 limbo - time 2:37. original track 24.
-level 11 refinery - time 1:16. original track 25. longer version in my dir.
-level 18 pandemonium - time 2:59. original track 27.

King Elvis, if the tracks are supposed to be longer please re-upload them. Thanks again for the music.

Lastly, also in the root are 2 more files. One of them is a file saying which level has which music, in case you wanna know. And secondly, there is a WAD file called redempt.wad. This is the level Redemption Denied from PSX Doom! It replaces MAP30. I forgot who gave it to me and lost the original archive, for that I am sorry. But whoever that was thank you so much.

That's it for now. Enjoy!

Hmm...you say some tracks are incomplete...
I've checked your ftp dir against my local files. Everything is the same. I don't know what's happen...I was sure I cut only on the tracks when it begins to loop...maye I've overlooked something...I will check that.

sure. i just thought it weird that some of the tracks are under 2 mins. great job by the way on the mp3s. thanks a million.

I was just not sure for a moment, but I think the tracks are complete. Now we need somebody who codes a mp3 player which interacts with all the Doom Ports to play this weird tones.
Put this stuff all into one music WAD could be an overload ;-)
...and only ZDoom is able to understand it...I wish PrBoom had such feature

Thank you !

yo, elbryan42 and king elvis.. I just wanted to say that ya'll is doin' some tight work. I give both ya'll mad props, do yo thing guys! Now if someone on this planet only knew how to get da complete doom64 tracks or knew someone who had them. But, it's all good, ya can't have it all!

I tried to upload mewse's psx doom rips but I couldn't. I've got some better quality doom1/2 mp3's from arioch, if you want them, gimme an upload account.

sure. but I have a question: is that long thingy your actual email account or a fake? or if you don't wanna post your email just email me.