Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
esco

HAH, HAH, HAH, HAAA... what a crew

(Yo dis here letter goes out to da bunch of f*cks who is runnin' they grill about me. The rest of ya'll is cool so don't think I is tryin' ta start beef wit da doomworld community)

HA, HA, HA, HO, HO, HEE, HEE, HEE, Ha, ha, ha, hmmmm.....
Okay I'm done laughin at ya'll now. Am I supposed to be hurt yet, or let me guess dis is da point when I'm supposed to break down and say dat da white boy crew is right, and me an my peeps is trippin hardcore. Well, it's about to get more fun. What ya'll don't get is dat I'm here to help those that want mah help and those that don't, well dat's on them. I already gave out da doom64 sounds, and now all I'm doin' is chillin', gettin' what I wants to, and helpin' out anyone who wants me to hook them up.
And as stupid as ya'll haters is (and ya'll know who you are), ya'll is da best source of entertainment I have eva seen. Fraggle wants ta end dis, but I'm just gettin warmed up. Some of mah boys are about ta hop on ta doomworld with me. I won't say there real names, but they are not exactly da computa usin' types, and I figure it's time that they be learnin' what da deal is. Mah boy on mah right is sayin' that ya'll haters is a bunch of f*ckin p*ssies. They ain't got they own computas (that I know of) so they gonna be writin with me here. Ya'll is about to see the odds evened out. I figure there's around 6 of ya'll (and no rednecks don't just say ya'll, ya ignant sh*ts), and 3 of us, so it's even enough for mah tastes. I ain't changin' da way I write or talk, so too bad for ya'll. I'm gonna keep gettin what I need, and ya'll can hate till the end of time for all I cares. The only reason ya'll is b*tchin is cause I won't talk like da rest of ya'll, basically cause a n*ggas different from ya'll. Well too bad, because me and mine are here to stay. Like it or not.

Guest Nodus

Why are you so angry? No one really cares what you do, why dont you just get over it. There are no gangs around here. I think you are the "hater" who wants to start some war with your "homeys" or whatever. You really need to relax or something Im worried about how violent the children of america or now days, too much television. Perhaps If you hung around for MORE THAN TEN DAYS youd get the idea that this isnt a boxing ring, no ones going to want to deal with you and youll be either ignored or banned, along with your thug buddies.

Guest Fanatic

I think people are hostile towarards you because of your blantant abuse of the English language.

You post is hardly tolerable to read. Ebonics may be cool with friends in person, but on the internet, it has no place.

Try reading the posts at the Eminem forums to see what I mean. I makes you sound uneducated, hence people give you no respect.

Nodus said:

Why are you so angry? No one really cares what you do, why dont you just get over it. There are no gangs around here. I think you are the "hater" who wants to start some war with your "homeys" or whatever. You really need to relax or something Im worried about how violent the children of america or now days, too much television. Perhaps If you hung around for MORE THAN TEN DAYS youd get the idea that this isnt a boxing ring, no ones going to want to deal with you and youll be either ignored or banned, along with your thug buddies.

Ya just don't get it do ya... ain't none of us thugs! The only reason I is sayin these things, is cause some fools around here started runnin' they mouth, just because I talk different. You have no idea what da hell you is talkin bout, look through the posts for one titled "hook a n*gga up wit some help", and see what I mean for yoself. I go lookin' for advice an I get cut down, by some lil hoes.. naw bump dat, I ain't goin out like no b*tch. As for bein banned, dat ain't gonna happen, and if people wants to ignore me dat is they decision, I could care less. Some of ya'll be judgin' people from one thing they say and I ain't down wit dat. I talk this way so me and mine gots to be gangstas huh?! Bump dat, that be some racist sh*t to be sayin to a person. Ya needs to know all da facts, before ya jump on da band wagon! As for bein angry... I find this all very amusin', these haters is da biggest bunch o' hoes I have ever seen! I'm just waitin' for they're next post!

Fanatic said:

I think people are hostile towarards you because of your blantant abuse of the English language.

You post is hardly tolerable to read. Ebonics may be cool with friends in person, but on the internet, it has no place.

Try reading the posts at the Eminem forums to see what I mean. I makes you sound uneducated, hence people give you no respect.

Hold up one minute, who da hell says it ain't got no place on da net? Who died and put you in charge of things around here? As for me usin ebonics making me sound uneducated, that's like sayin' that cause some spanish lady speak broken english she gots ta be stupid! I've seen people like dat and everyone always be asumin' that cause they ain't like everybody else dat they are stupid, or nuts, or some sh*t. Can we all rememba da salem witch trials? If people don't like da way I write, don't read it! My name ain't exactly easy ta miss! It's a free country though, so I can write any dang way I please. Da USA may be called an f'ed up country, but in my opinion, it's the best country on dis little green planet, so I can talk however da heck I please. Ya gets what I'm tryin' ta say? Do ya feel me yet?

Guest Nodus
esco said:

Ya just don't get it do ya... ain't none of us thugs! The only reason I is sayin these things, is cause some fools around here started runnin' they mouth, just because I talk different. You have no idea what da hell you is talkin bout, look through the posts for one titled "hook a n*gga up wit some help", and see what I mean for yoself. I go lookin' for advice an I get cut down, by some lil hoes.. naw bump dat, I ain't goin out like no b*tch. As for bein banned, dat ain't gonna happen, and if people wants to ignore me dat is they decision, I could care less. Some of ya'll be judgin' people from one thing they say and I ain't down wit dat. I talk this way so me and mine gots to be gangstas huh?! Bump dat, that be some racist sh*t to be sayin to a person. Ya needs to know all da facts, before ya jump on da band wagon! As for bein angry... I find this all very amusin', these haters is da biggest bunch o' hoes I have ever seen! I'm just waitin' for they're next post!

Okay Ill make it VERY PLAIN AND SIMPLE, Ill use monkey language. Yes Ill try my very best to go all the way back to our primate roots ,a "backdoor" if you will, to communication to you:

CAN NOT READ WHAT YOU SAY. TRY USE PARAGRAPHS. TRY USE LESS CURSE WORDS, TAKE UP SPACE, WASTE TIME. INSULT PEOPLE - DO NOT MAKE FRIENDS. BAD WAY MAKE FRIENDS. TRY USE PROPER GRAMMAR.

Basically, No one has time to try to and decipher your insignifgent messages and yelling at people doesnt make them like you, You do want people to like you right?

Yo, people, leave esco alone alright? C'mon, he worked hard to get you them doom64 sounds and you repay him with bullshit? If this guy wants to type and stuff like that its fine, this guy is cool, we don't always have to type like we have a fuggin college degree in typomaticness and the english language. Give this guy a break, has he done anything bad to you guys? No. I don't see any reasom why we shouldn't like this guy and respect him as we respect one another. Man i don't get you guys picking on some guy just because he has a gangsta personality. So lay off the guy ok?

Guest Nodus

Ill be fine with him once he starts speaking in a language I understand. He thinks we hate him because of the way he talks, really its just a flaw in communication and I beleive its on his side seeing as hes the only one that speaks that way.

Ah.. Esco still taking complete and utter shit are we?

Give it a rest or I flame ya BAD-
oh and you did'nt like what i said about your Mums vibrater did
you! So SHUT UP

Nodus said:

Okay Ill make it VERY PLAIN AND SIMPLE, Ill use monkey language. Yes Ill try my very best to go all the way back to our primate roots ,a "backdoor" if you will, to communication to you:

CAN NOT READ WHAT YOU SAY. TRY USE PARAGRAPHS. TRY USE LESS CURSE WORDS, TAKE UP SPACE, WASTE TIME. INSULT PEOPLE - DO NOT MAKE FRIENDS. BAD WAY MAKE FRIENDS. TRY USE PROPER GRAMMAR.

Basically, No one has time to try to and decipher your insignifgent messages and yelling at people doesnt make them like you, You do want people to like you right?

First off, if ya can't read what I'm writin' try focusin' a little harder, ya know, concentratin! But, ya do have a point about da paragraphs, I didn't even notice dat at first, oops!
As for da cuss words, go back and read da posts, you will notice I didn't start cussin hardcore until people started raggin' on me for da way I talk. An I didn't insult any of these hoes, until they started raggin' on me, and tryin' to judge me. Who da hell are any of them to try an judge me, by what I write on a video game forum, give me a freakin' break.
It only takes some common sense to undastand what I'm sayin', I ain't hardly gots to use no proper grammar ta appease anyone else. If it's so hard ta undastand, how come ya'll seem to undastand everythin' I'm writin'? And if ya don't like da way i write, just don't read it!
As for people likin me, some will, and some won't. I sure as hell ain't gonna give a damn worryin' about a few measly people, just cause they don't like da way I flow. I already gots a few friends here, so I could honestly care less. If someone wants some help from me, it's all gravy. If not, I is gonna download what I want, find what I need, talk to mah peeps, and be out!
I found this site over a year ago, and guess what? When I first mentioned I had the doom64 sounds, and that I thought the game was phat, mad peeps started runnin'they mouths to me, sayin it's ain't really a doom game, and that I must be out of my mind. I cussed them haters out and bounced for a year, just downloadin' the sh*t I wanted. And now, everyone seems to want the things, which is all good by me, so I figured I'd chill for a bit! But believe me, I know some of da people around here is full of it.
I had a different name back then too... if only I could remember it. Oh well, I said mah peace and I'm out.

Guest Fanatic
esco said:

Hold up one minute, who da hell says it ain't got no place on da net? Who died and put you in charge of things around here? As for me usin ebonics making me sound uneducated, that's like sayin' that cause some spanish lady speak broken english she gots ta be stupid! I've seen people like dat and everyone always be asumin' that cause they ain't like everybody else dat they are stupid, or nuts, or some sh*t. Can we all rememba da salem witch trials? If people don't like da way I write, don't read it! My name ain't exactly easy ta miss! It's a free country though, so I can write any dang way I please. Da USA may be called an f'ed up country, but in my opinion, it's the best country on dis little green planet, so I can talk however da heck I please. Ya gets what I'm tryin' ta say? Do ya feel me yet?

You asked why people are against you (or whatever), I'm teeling you a possible reason why. I'm not in charge of anything, and I did not say I was.

It is not like saying some spanish lady speaking broken English is stupid. Ebonics is not a language. It's slang. Not understanding English and speaking slang are two different things.

I can hardly read what you're writing, because it's not interesting, nor well written.

I think you're just posting here to be a jerk and piss people off, as your reply to mine is quite immature.

Talk how you please, I'm just giving you a possible explanation as to why people don't like you.

I'm done here, I just can't stand to read your postings.

geez people, cut it out! esco has basically changed this forum since he started here. him giving out those doom 64 sounds has revived a whole new generosity in this forum. i didn't cross my mind to set up an ftp until i saw how generous people in this forum can be, and i wanna give back. i personally like it when people type the way they talk. it's honest.

MACVILEWHORE said:

Yo, people, leave esco alone alright? C'mon, he worked hard to get you them doom64 sounds and you repay him with bullshit? If this guy wants to type and stuff like that its fine, this guy is cool, we don't always have to type like we have a fuggin college degree in typomaticness and the english language. Give this guy a break, has he done anything bad to you guys? No. I don't see any reasom why we shouldn't like this guy and respect him as we respect one another. Man i don't get you guys picking on some guy just because he has a gangsta personality. So lay off the guy ok?

Yo, thanks macvilewhore! Good lookin out, you mah dawg, bro! If they don't like mah lingo, bump them I could care less. I bet ya anything, if I came on here and only spoke spanish, I'd get cussed out and f'ed with even worse. They is full of it, and it's pourin' out their ears! But I appreciate yo support, ta da fullest, keep doin' yo thing, man!

Fanatic said:

You asked why people are against you (or whatever), I'm teeling you a possible reason why. I'm not in charge of anything, and I did not say I was.

It is not like saying some spanish lady speaking broken English is stupid. Ebonics is not a language. It's slang. Not understanding English and speaking slang are two different things.

I can hardly read what you're writing, because it's not interesting, nor well written.

I think you're just posting here to be a jerk and piss people off, as your reply to mine is quite immature.

Talk how you please, I'm just giving you a possible explanation as to why people don't like you.

I'm done here, I just can't stand to read your postings.

Yo, maybe ya needs ta do a little research because ebonics was LEGALLY made a language when I was in high school. It is somwhat based on african, urban lingo. But, guess what, it IS considered a language.

And I sure as hell wasn't postin to piss no one off in da beginnin', but now I is gonna let them hatin' b*tches know wuzzup! And if ya wants to run it like dat, go jump on da band wagon and kiss mah *ss! If ya wants ta be straight, try bein' a little more open minded, instead of chuckin' lines back at me, because I can go on for years!

Don't think so bud Im hell incarneted when it come to
flaming..so

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
DON'T FUCK WITH ME

Nodus said:

Ill be fine with him once he starts speaking in a language I understand. He thinks we hate him because of the way he talks, really its just a flaw in communication and I beleive its on his side seeing as hes the only one that speaks that way.

OH, YEAH I GET IT.... It gots ta be da one that's different! It can't possibly be dat mad other people is trippin', because they ain't got no idea what I'm about. It's always the minority that's wrong, and the majority dat's right!

I guess dat when most of da planet thought the world was flat they was right! The world ain't round, it's a freakin' pancake. Thank god, most peeps don't think like some of ya'll!

elbryan42 said:

geez people, cut it out! esco has basically changed this forum since he started here. him giving out those doom 64 sounds has revived a whole new generosity in this forum. i didn't cross my mind to set up an ftp until i saw how generous people in this forum can be, and i wanna give back. i personally like it when people type the way they talk. it's honest.

Yo, much love for you too, gawd! It's good to see dat at least some of ya'll is real and gots mah back. Keep ya head up, and don't let em bring ya down!

Liberation said:

Ah.. Esco still taking complete and utter shit are we?

Give it a rest or I flame ya BAD-
oh and you did'nt like what i said about your Mums vibrater did
you! So SHUT UP

YO, how can I put dis, how about.... fuck you, yo moms is a loose, stank ass hoe, and you is da biggest bitch that I eva seen in mah 22 year long life!

HAVE A NICE DAY!

Guest Nodus
esco said:

OH, YEAH I GET IT.... It gots ta be da one that's different! It can't possibly be dat mad other people is trippin', because they ain't got no idea what I'm about. It's always the minority that's wrong, and the majority dat's right!

I guess dat when most of da planet thought the world was flat they was right! The world ain't round, it's a freakin' pancake. Thank god, most peeps don't think like some of ya'll!

Holy shit what is wrong with you perhaps this thing goes both ways. If you had read what I said - Its a flaw in communication! No ones right or wrong! What do you mean by that anyway? Right or wrong about what? This is just about not being able to understand what you are saying. No its not wrong to speak how you do, unless you want other people to understand you.

Liberation said:

Don't think so bud Im hell incarneted when it come to
flaming..so

DON'T FUCK WITH ME

OOOOOHHHHHHH, big scary man! Yo, check it out.... how about I'll fuck wit you, yo moms, yo sisters, and yo female cousins, mothafucka! What ya gonna do bout it, HMMM! Ya gonna cry boy, ya gonna run and tell da big bad cyberdemon on me, hmmm? Well?
>:]

Nodus said:

Holy shit what is wrong with you perhaps this thing goes both ways. If you had read what I said - Its a flaw in communication! No ones right or wrong! What do you mean by that anyway? Right or wrong about what? This is just about not being able to understand what you are saying. No its not wrong to speak how you do, unless you want other people to understand you.

If it was just a simple thing wit people not being able ta undastand me, I would be cool wit dat, and change da way I write. But, guess what... I am already not writin' as ghetto as I'd like to, because I would come of in an evil way, or somethin', and dat's not what I'm tryin' ta do.

As for people not undastandin' me, how can they repeat what I'm sayin' if they can't undastand me? How is dat possible, hm? People can easily undastand me if they take 5 seconds to read what I'm sayin' completely and slowly.

esco said:

OOOOOHHHHHHH, big scary man! Yo, check it out.... how about I'll fuck wit you, yo moms, yo sisters, and yo female cousins, mothafucka! What ya gonna do bout it, HMMM! Ya gonna cry boy, ya gonna run and tell da big bad cyberdemon on me, hmmm? Well?
>:]

first(and this has to be said)

"TRANSLATION PLEASE"

Second coz i got the jist of your shit come back, how about
if i shag your mum your sister and female cousins and hell
you could throw in your grandma just to clean my ass after
a fat dump.

O'Yes Motherfucker!!

and you is bitchin' bout da way I talk. At least I can talk ghetto da right way. Anybody can tell dat you is a fake ass wannabe nigga, so give it up and go jack yo dick somewhere else.

P.S. my 15 year old sister is right here she says "FUCK YOU YOU COWS ASS HOLE, EAT A DICK AS NOTORIOUS WOULD SAY, AND FUCK YO MAMA"

Add one more person to mah list, dat makes 4, keep pissin mah peeps off ya'll. It's gonna get serious around these parts!

Dang, now you is postin' on two notes... you is one bored hoe.
YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNN.... you're beginning to bore me too! 13 year old!

lets hope your frainds dont chat like you do or i go crazy tring to make out what every one is saying

elbryan42 said:

Exactly, before ESCO came along, I was looking all over the place for DOOM 64 stuff and thanks to him, one of my wads is awsome and it kept me on my feet as i serched for Doom 64!

Kudos to ESCO! (I'm gonna get flamed by someone)

esco said:

i died and put him in charge of things aroudn here. but now i am back. prepare to die foolish mortals HAHAHAHAHAH "greetings mortal, are you ready to die?" -korax voice.

MACVILEWHORE said:

Yeah. At least the guy contributed something...

Although, on the other hand, I'm not patient enough to read most of what he types. But still, if he wants to type like that... his decision.

esco said:

and you is bitchin' bout da way I talk. At least I can talk ghetto da right way. Anybody can tell dat you is a fake ass wannabe nigga, so give it up and go jack yo dick somewhere else.

P.S. my 15 year old sister is right here she says "FUCK YOU YOU COWS ASS HOLE, EAT A DICK AS NOTORIOUS WOULD SAY, AND FUCK YO MAMA"

Add one more person to mah list, dat makes 4, keep pissin mah peeps off ya'll. It's gonna get serious around these parts!

Hmmm... it might help a little if you just don't take what everyone says as an insult immediately, like you seem to be doing. Just a suggestion... not trying to start anything. Just try to think of what we say as serious suggestions, not insults... unless it's BLATANT that it's meant to be an insult.