Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ralphis

Ebonics Lesson 2001

Well, the only thing I have to state here is for Esco and it is not flaming. Esco: We don't really enjoy you speaking in slang so if you will, please turn it down a bit. If you are going to curse throughout all your sentences, say the curses correctly without putting asteriks between it all. But personally, I don't think cursing is needed in your sentences because it just lowers your class and appearance towards us. Just my opinion though, "dawg". All I am suggesting is for you to stop using slang because it makes you look dumber than you probably are. I talk slang with my friends, but not on the internet and I seem to get the point across when I do. But the fact of the matter is, when you write in slang, its hard for us to read it.

Yo, much respect, because from what I hear and see, you is da man around here! I wouldn't be cussin' so much, if certain peeps wouldn't have started runnin' they grill when I asked for help (see my post hook a n*gga up wit some help). As for the *, I was tryin' not to be too fowl or offensive and dats why I use them. As for da way I talk, as for mah lingo, I is just bein real wit ya'll, and representin' mah peeps to da fullest! I ain't gonna change who I am for nobody on dis here planet! If people don't like da way I write they ain't got ta read it. Am I right or what?

Guest Nodus

Yes you are very right, therefore I will not ever read anything you write from now on, and im sure others will too. The only thing i understood from the above paragraph was the last question, my eyes almost went to tears trying to read the rest.

Fuck you pussy (sorry ralphis, I just have ta tell dis fuck off), you ain't nothin' but some little computa bitch, wit no life, and no dignity! So suck it and swallow, biatch!

Nodus said:

Yes you are very right, therefore I will not ever read anything you write from now on, and im sure others will too. The only thing i understood from the above paragraph was the last question, my eyes almost went to tears trying to read the rest.

You mean, you are sure others WON'T either (and you raggin' on da way I write, holy spit ya gots some nerve!), and if ya don't wants to read my stuff, dat's on you. It's yo life, son, I don't give a damn honestly!

Guest Aradiel

I'm gonna hafta agree with Nodus and Ralphis. It's annoying, its hard to read it. I mean, we're here to chat, and if I can't understand what message a user is trying to convey, there's no point in reading his messages. Sorry Esco.

Guest Nodus
esco said:

You mean, you are sure others WON'T either (and you raggin' on da way I write, holy spit ya gots some nerve!), and if ya don't wants to read my stuff, dat's on you. It's yo life, son, I don't give a damn honestly!

You make it sound like talking to you is a privelage

esco said:

Fuck you pussy (sorry ralphis, I just have ta tell dis fuck off), you ain't nothin' but some little computa bitch, wit no life, and no dignity! So suck it and swallow, biatch!

I would have more of a life than you even if i was dead so suck on that you fuck-up got that your a FUCK UP!

HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, ho, ho, ho, hee, hee, hee, hee, hmmmmm...

You is one funny little dildo!

Nodus said:

You make it sound like talking to you is a privelage

Hells naw yo, dat ain't what I meant! I ain't hardly tryin' to come off like I is da bomb or somethin'! I'm just sayin' that you be in control of yo own life, so whateva you do is on you, obviously.

esco said:

HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, ho, ho, ho, hee, hee, hee, hee, hmmmmm...

You is one funny little dildo!

And your're a twat with donkey for a mutha

Aradiel said:

I'm gonna hafta agree with Nodus and Ralphis. It's annoying, its hard to read it. I mean, we're here to chat, and if I can't understand what message a user is trying to convey, there's no point in reading his messages. Sorry Esco.

Dang, comin' from you, dat hurt (just a little, don't stress).
If it's dat hard for ya to read kid, I'll try and write a little neater (I don't try to be cussin a lot wit ya cuz we cool), but as for mah "lingo" I ain't changin' dat for no one. Don't take dat as disrespect, just concentrate when you is readin' mah posts, go slow, and in a day or two it'll seem like nuthin'. Take my word for it and give it a try.

P.S. dat is one scary pic ya got there, I sure as heck am glad I ain't dat marine!

Liberation said:

And your're a twat with donkey for a mutha

I'll say it again: you is one funny little dildo!

Guest Nodus

Im dropping out of this conversation now, wont be back in these again, getting to long to read

Yo, just so ya'll know... I'm bouncin' to go see some ladies, and I ain't gonna be back till tonight. Ya'll can talk all ya'll want, but at least leave me some funny stuff ta read, if ya'll is gonna run yo mouths! Be original, so I can get a few laughs at least, not like that 13 year old hater, what's his name!
:] BIG SMILE and I'm out (for now).

Guest Nodus

Yes perhaps you can brag about your o so cool doom64 sounds to the ladies, thatll really turn em on.

Nodus said:

posted Sun 25 Feb 12:40: Im dropping out of this conversation now, wont be back in these again, getting to long to read... posted Sun 25 Feb 13:03: Yes perhaps you can brag about your o so cool doom64

Wow, that lasted an incredible 23 minutes...Good job!

Guest Darkwing
esco said:

Listen man, I'm sure if "ya'll" went to school you would have learnt some sort of writing style "biatch". Now why don't you take "yo" arse and get a real job "homie".

Guest Darkwing
esco said:

I'll say it again: you is one funny little dildo!

In case you didn't know "mutha", this is a DooM forum. so why don't "ya'll" take your stinking noise hole and waste the rest of "yo" loser life some place else "biatch".

(warning, ebonic dictionary required for the understanding of this paragraph)

esco said:

You mean, you are sure others WON'T either (and you raggin' on da way I write, holy spit ya gots some nerve!),

He said he "will not read...." to have then added "other's won't..." would have been a double negative and meant that they WOULD read it, Nodus typed it correctly :)

Guest Nodus
X-Blade said:

Wow, that lasted an incredible 23 minutes...Good job!

fuck you