Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
masterhassan

power metal

my friedn and i are going to start a heavy metal band, liek metallica and iron maiden. becasue i can write and sing like hetfield and dickinson. for some sick reason my friend thinks noone wants to hear power metal anymore. i told him that it doestn matter. well MAKE them like it. i dot really care waht peopel think. what do you guys think?

TEAR ASS!! TEAR ASS MAN!!!!

Do it, I say do it dammit.

/me throws a garbage can lid at masterhassen's friend, than apologizes to masterhassen

Man do it, there ain't to many of them out there man, we need more, lots of people wanna here sweetness like that, including me (I is big ass Mettalica fan no matter what anyone else thinks). Oh, and please do a song called HASSEN CHOP, or make that one of your lyrics man, it would rule.

/me takes ritalin and calms the fudge down

And hey, even if the people you know don't like it, you shouldn't just do it for them, it should be mainly for you, you gotta do it because you want to. I wish you and your ass kicking band luck and many great cups of coffee :).

Power metal is making a comeback, along with punk and glam. Go for it I say. From what I've been hearing from new bands lately, we seriously need some real rock and roll. :)

Guest Templar
MACVILEWHORE said:

/me throws a garbage can lid at masterhassen's friend, than apologizes to masterhassen

Man do it, there ain't to many of them out there man, we need more, lots of people wanna here sweetness like that, including me (I is big ass Mettalica fan no matter what anyone else thinks). Oh, and please do a song called HASSEN CHOP, or make that one of your lyrics man, it would rule.

And hey, even if the people you know don't like it, you shouldn't just do it for them, it should be mainly for you, you gotta do it because you want to. I wish you and your ass kicking band luck and many great cups of coffee :).

Fuck em man power metal rocks

A : Maiden and Metallica are NOT power metal.

B: Go for it. The world needs as many metal bands as it can get.
If you record a demo, send it to www.lastlabyrinth.com, and they'll review it.

MACVILEWHORE said:

oh dont worry even if they wanted us dead id still do it. i live for music. heres some of my lyrics, tell me whatcha think:

The facts of life
by Kenneth Allen Burdge III (Hassan)

every man has his part
in the show called life
some live on and prosper
by giving others the knife

those that steal from others
will live their earth life well
but only known to those they've hurt
they'll buy their way to hell

chorus:
in their graves they're turning
because their souls are burning
now they know the price for what they've done
alls revealed
now that they're in hell
only those who were hurt
are the ones who've won

now the question falls into obscurity
and it'll stay there for all eternity
it's always there for those who know not of pain
when their time comes they'll turn insane

all the rich are holding us back
riding both ways upon life's track
if we live on, they'll decide
or at least until their cars collide

not my best. but i wrote it in 2 minutes when my friedn wanted to know if i could write. i think its at least half-way decent

For a 2 minute writing, that's pretty good.

Music is my life, as well. My band's more of a mix between industrial, straight metal, and some elements of swedish melodic death metal (no VOCAL elements...)

Let's see if I can think some lyrics up real quick...

Ok... here we go :

The flames of the end
Came so suddenly, it seemed
The fires of the damned
Burning through the streets

They didn't notice
The flames were approaching so quickly
Scarring their souls
For all eternity

Chorus:

Some hang on to their precious lives
While others cling to their bloody knives
In the final days, they will see
It doesn't pay, to be a liar
As they see the white light
They will fuel the judgement fires

Ok, so it sucks. I'm not gonna bother with the second verse. Anyway, that's just what I came up with while I was typing, so it's no neccessarily representative of my other works.