Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZarcyB

Many thanks to esco

Guest ZarcyB

I just wanna say thanks to esco for those Doom 64 sounds. He may be hard to understand occasionally, but sometimes we don't make sense. We should stop bitching at esco for the way he types. And I apologise to him for calling him a wanker. Doomworld isn't a place for violence and hatred. It's a community, and we have to make this a place where people are welcome, not just newbies, but everyone. Have a nice day :)

Yo, I feel ya gawd! Mah bad (dat means I'm sorry) if ya couln't feel (means understand) what I was sayin.' Read da bottom of mah new post, it'll clear some things up for ya. We cool bro, peace out!

Guest Nuno Correia

PREVIOUS POST DELETED

Thanks, Esco, for calling me "the biggest dork on this side of the Pacific ocean" (even though I am Portuguese and don't live anywhere near that) when I just agreed with Stphrz as to the writing style that you use.

It was NOTHING personal - yet you preferred BOASTING YOURSELF, instead of being INTELLIGENT (which you've never did as of now. Sorry).

No problem, anytime sweetheart, heh heh.. ;)

Just playin!'
Seriously though...I gots mah own theory when it comes ta things like this... you is either feelin' me or hatin' me.
(meaning with me or against me)
Some people say there can be a middle ground called not carin', but we is on a forum page, so it's almost impossible to not read or see what's goin' on. Besides, people seem ta develop their own opinions in 3 seconds or less, round here. And when ya cut down mah langugage and agreed with a bunch of people realy disrespectin' me, then you become one of them. How would you feel if da positions were reversed... oh well.

Guest Nuno Correia

Am I disrespecting you with my post?

Wit da first post... hell's yes you was disrespectin' AND worse.... HATIN'! With this one, except for the unintelligent crack ya made 'bout me, naw you ain't disrespectin.' Besides, ya apoligized TWICE not once in yo post, so it's all good. If you was hatin' I would have just a) ignored it or b) dissed ya to da fullest. I would not have replied wit a stupid joke, like I did. So it's all gravy.

Nuno Correia said:

PREVIOUS POST DELETED

Thanks, Esco, for calling me "the biggest dork on this side of the Pacific ocean" (even though I am Portuguese and don't live anywhere near that) when I just agreed with Stphrz as to the writing style that you use.

It was NOTHING personal - yet you preferred BOASTING YOURSELF, instead of being INTELLIGENT (which you've never did as of now. Sorry).

Actually, I was misunderstood. I don't care how esco types or the grammar he choses to use. I was actually calling him on the content of his post (the use of the "N" word to be specific). It'll be a frosty day in hades before I apologize for that :P

Guest Nuno Correia

Ahem... uh, sorry then :)

ZarcyB said:

Doomworld isn't a place for violence and hatred.

ROFL. its doom man. You kill in doom. I suppose thats love and peace?

Guest ZarcyB

Notice I said "Doomworld" NOT "Doom". Maybe you should read it before commenting on it.