Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NiGHTMARE

Help needed with uni assignment

I've got to do an interview with someone who's gone through an "unusual or unique experience or situation".

All my RL friends are either boring fecks or too shy to let me interview them, so I was wondering if someone would be willing to let me interview them about this subject, preferrably over IRC.

NiGHTMARE said:

"unusual or unique experience or situation".

Define "unusual" or "unique". For example, there was the time an elephant chased a couple of buddies and me up a tree. Or the time a friend of mine slipped and slid 600 ft down a glacier, my only choice was to slide down after him (beats the hell out of a roller coaster ride, I can tell you), and we ended up getting lost in the mountains. Or the time I was charged by a lion when I got too close to its cage while taking photographs of another lion in the cage, and escaped by inches. Or the time I watched my Dad dive into a stormy sea to rescue a couple of teenage brats who thought it would be cool to go swimming in a storm. Or spending solitary days and nights on a mountain trail, with only the wind and the eagles for company -- sleeping under an inky black sky and waking up to a glorious, silent sunrise. Or ..., well you get the picture.

By "unusual and unique experience" I'm talking about something that's unlikely to have happened to many (if any) other people, so any of Rex's examples would probably be fine.

Bear in mind that it needs to be quite detailed, so something that took place in a very short space of time (e.g. a couple of minutes) is unlikely to be suitable.

Guest kristus

Hm I haven't been exposed to very weird stuff. Onlky regular stuff like last year when we were driving to Varberg to party during midsummer then some llama cut me off and passed me on the inside when I was just to change lane so he could pass me. so i had to steer the otehr way and then we bounced into the railing during the speed of 130+ kph. I got pissed off btw. I guess you'd have to be there.

The way back the day after had some cool suprices though. ;)

NiGHTMARE said:

By "unusual and unique experience" I'm talking about something that's unlikely to have happened to many (if any) other people, so any of Rex's examples would probably be fine.

Bear in mind that it needs to be quite detailed, so something that took place in a very short space of time (e.g. a couple of minutes) is unlikely to be suitable.

I went on a safari thing in florida and punched an ostrich in the face after it tried to peck my brother. Stupid bird!