Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aradiel

A way to stop the Esco problem

Guest Aradiel

Ok people. I've done some thinking (yeah, believe it or not), and I found an excellent way to stop this Esco problem. It's quite simple. If you're pro-Esco, read his messages, reply to them, etc. as if he were any normal person posting on a message board.

However, if you're anything like me and hate or can't read his ebonics, just completely ignore and disregard his messages, as if he weren't there.

There. That's all there is to it. If you aren't willing to do either one of these, then you're just a dumbass that is looking for a fight, and you don't belong on this message board, or any for that matter.

Thanks.

Agreed. Also, Shagging means kissing in Europe according to popup video. So he is actually making love.

Guest fraggle`

shagging means fucking you ignorant yank

Guest Dest-01

Ick, the images's file-name is "beanlicker", that cant be good.
Anyone who's seen austin powers should know what "shagging" means... st00pid ralphis

fraggle` said:

Of course, a shag is also a fairly large greenish black sea bird that closely resembles the cormorant. The main difference being the cormorant has a crest on its head and the shag doesn't. Shags and cormorants can often be seen standing on rocks with their wings outstrertched to dry. This is because, despite being good divers and swimmers, their feathers have little in the way of oily water proofing.

You may think this is totally irrelevant, but who knows? Perhaps another meaning for shagging is to hit someone with a fairly large, not very oily, greenish black sea bird.

Squawk, thump, arghh. I've been shagged!

Guest ZarcyB
Enjay said:

...a shag is also a fairly large greenish black sea bird that closely resembles the cormorant... ...Squawk, thump, arghh. I've been shagged!

ROFL

If deciphering ebonics is the worst thing you'll ever have to do, you're pretty well off, I'd say.

I have kind of a mixed view about this whole thing. Ebonics annoy me to some extent, but to make a huge deal about it is just absurd. As I recall, esco didn't actually insult or flame anyone. People started bashing the way he types in the forums, and as any self-respecting and sane person would do, he defended himself.

I'm personally starting to like esco (I don't really know him that well, never even talked to him in a chat or anything) because it seems we have similar interests, his mention of Demon's Crest (my favorite SNES game) and his interest in Doom64 (which kicks ass, I don't care what all you anti-Doom64 people say). Plus he sticks up for what he believes. That makes a person cool in my book, even if it's over something as relatively unimportant as text in a forum.

If the ebonics really bother anyone to the extent of flaming, Aradiel's solution works and it should be exercised.

Yo, don't take this as disrespect, but ya didn't have to even think much about dat idea, obviously! Ya know why...

I ALREADY SAID THIS IN MAH POST!!!!

I would thank ya for supportin' mah idea, but since ya HATE my "ebonics" so much, I won't. Oh well, live and let live (or let die, heh, heh) works for me.

P.S. to put it bluntly... WHY DA FUCK IS THAT IMP HUMPIN' A MOTHAFUCKIN' SPACE MARINE? That is some funny (but sick) stuff, yo!

fraggle` said:

Heh, heh, heh, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, ho, ho, ho, ho, hmmmmmm....

Dat is da funniest one liner I've heard in a long time.

Enjay said:

Of course, a shag is also a fairly large greenish black sea bird that closely resembles the cormorant. The main difference being the cormorant has a crest on its head and the shag doesn't. Shags and cormorants can often be seen standing on rocks with their wings outstrertched to dry. This is because, despite being good divers and swimmers, their feathers have little in the way of oily water proofing.

You may think this is totally irrelevant, but who knows? Perhaps another meaning for shagging is to hit someone with a fairly large, not very oily, greenish black sea bird.

Squawk, thump, arghh. I've been shagged!

It's also a brand of pipe tobacco in UK, it's quite ok to go in and ask for "some black shag please" no offence to anyone here :)

Guest anonymous
esco said:

Yo, don't take this as disrespect, but ya didn't have to even think much about dat idea, obviously! Ya know why...

I ALREADY SAID THIS IN MAH POST!!!!

I would thank ya for supportin' mah idea, but since ya HATE my "ebonics" so much, I won't. Oh well, live and let live (or let die, heh, heh) works for me.

P.S. to put it bluntly... WHY DA FUCK IS THAT IMP HUMPIN' A MOTHAFUCKIN' SPACE MARINE? That is some funny (but sick) stuff, yo!

What happened was, some of the oldsters who consider themselves "l337" and they slag off ebonics for God's sake :), who are so anal retentive that there was a long war about the misuse of the word "your" and someone had used the possesive you'r wrong and used contractive "your", and read Esco's use of the N word. Being so anal retentive they saw this as the word they fear and hated since 5th grade, it's sound always grating in their ears as they were excluded from some game or club, but they misread it, you see to them the N word leaps out at them and all they see is the word NERD :)

Dunno about you but I've seen the effects of that "N" word in action. It's not some trivial little thing.

As for "l337" I really don't know what the hell you are talking about. What long war are you referring to?

anonymous said:

What happened was, some of the oldsters who consider themselves "l337" and they slag off ebonics for God's sake :), who are so anal retentive that there was a long war about the misuse of the word "your" and someone had used the possesive you'r wrong and used contractive "your", and read Esco's use of the N word. Being so anal retentive they saw this as the word they fear and hated since 5th grade, it's sound always grating in their ears as they were excluded from some game or club, but they misread it, you see to them the N word leaps out at them and all they see is the word NERD :)

Yo, I think I feel what you is sayin (although da top don't make no dang sense.. oh well). Some mofo's around this piece needs ta stop actin' like nerds, fools, or whateva words ya wants to be usin'! There are ceratin facts of life dat ain't gonna be changed, so just learn to adapt to them.

I may be able to use the "n word" around peeps, but let's face it, if some of them heard a white person use dat word, they would start a fight with him! It's not right, but dat's da way things are! I wish it wasn't like dat, but hey, dis fucked up world sure as heck ain't fair!

fraggle` said:

Hey, call up that shit of a station VH1 and tell them that