Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nodus

shut up

Guest Nodus

I beleive we should make a "Newbie" Forum, so we dont have to sift through this crap.

Man, way to make people feel welcome, I'll bet you is da life of da party, ain't ya? Obnoxious, RUDE, and to da mothafuckin' point! What's da matter? Ya can't handle readin' 2 or 3 extra posts?

Ay yo, newbies! Don't listen ta nodus here... as his picture shows, he is a FLAMIN' FOOL!

Guest Nodus

Wow, everytime I read anything you say I feel like taking a big ass turd, you know, just really blastin' a dookie.

esco, Nodus leave it out i like you both but i cannot be arsed with anouther war And nodus where are you, go to mesenger Now..

An "oldies" forum would be a better idea, methinks.

Maybe you have to have been registered here for at least four months, or something like that.

Liberation said:

esco, Nodus leave it out i like you both but i cannot be arsed with anouther war And nodus where are you, go to mesenger Now..

Yeah... you're right liberation. The only reason I wrote somethin' is because da way he's writin' he's gonna make any newcomers here either feel unwelcome or stupid, and that ain't right yo! Especially when we just had a new guy come in, who was tryin' to be friendly and needed a little help!

Nodus didn't have to word his letter as rudely as he did, he could have simply said we be needin' a section for new people to talk together. He shouldn't run and call their questions crap, just because they be new and needin' some help. Dat's just plain fucked up, bro! I wonder how he would feel if da situation was reversed, and HE was one of the newbie's up in here!

Ay dawg, I didn't say he was a newbie. I said how would he feel if he was one, and read a post hatin' on newbies like dat. The newbie I was referring to was Kaiowas, and he seems pretty straight, yo! Besides, I'm still relatively new here myself

(even though I seem to have made a rep for myself. I still haven't figured out if it's a good one or a bad one, though!)

Guest Nodus

Yes, or maybe disable their ability to post, but let them still read, for like the first month so they actualy get the idea before spamming the forums. They can have their own section during this one month period though, we can call it "crap" or something.

Guest Nodus
Liberation said:

Im painting!

Guest Nodus
esco said:

Ay dawg, I didn't say he was a newbie. I said how would he feel if he was one, and read a post hatin' on newbies like dat. The newbie I was referring to was Kaiowas, and he seems pretty straight, yo! Besides, I'm still relatively new here myself

(even though I seem to have made a rep for myself. I still haven't figured out if it's a good one or a bad one, though!)

Actualy Im really just a I-dont-give-a-fuck-say-whatever-the-hell-you-want-to-say-arrogant-bastard type of guy.

NiGHTMARE said:

Maybe you have to have been registered here for at least four months, or something like that.

heh i barly meat the requirments since i have only been here for 4 mounths

NiGHTMARE said:

Hey, I like that idea!

Yeah, I guess we are so fuckin elite now because we have been playing DooM for long and they are newbies... Well, let me point a stick in your ass... The stick has a message in it and it says "you too have been a fucking newbie".

A little bit of tolerance for the newbies, perhaps?

Guest Nodus

Uh no , Im only going to live once I dont have the patience

Well, I haven't been there for long and I find that quite refreshing to see new names... Anyway, I've been a newbie. Everybody laughed at me at #doomroom when I was asking silly questions : but everyone was shine and answered.
Then I said I could add room over room in Doom without fake teleports : some laughed, some were interested. Anyway, I did but don't have time to maintain it (but this made EDGE to be released earlier which is not that bad).
What I want to say is that you don't know what a newbie is capable of... only time will tell. So stop insulting each others : silly questions do not mean silly persons.