Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rubilacxe

DEHACKED HELP!!!!

Ok, i made it so the Plasma Rifle has unlimited ammo. All seemed fine until i pulled up the STAT bar and noticed that it was depleting Shotgun Shells. But instead of draining the ones i was holding, it was draining the ones i COULD hold!

You know how it says 50/50 ? If i shot the Plasma gun 10 times it would read 50/40!

I can't (Don't know how) fix it and i desperatly want to!!! On the Goldeneye doom, their is no problem like this with the Moonraker

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP! MY MOD IS AT STAKE

This is a bug with the Doom engine. There's not much of a way around it, really. It is kind of funny when you get down to negative shells though.

Yea, but on Goldeneye and Ghostbusters, they have Plasma rifles with unlimited ammo and they don't deplete shells. But then again, their chainsaw weapons use ammo.

So can you only have 1 weapon with unlimited ammo or somthing?

hmm, i'm stumped about ghostbusters doom, why don't you desect the patch file and do a little more testing. Maby you'll discover a way around this little bug of yours. I know for sure that any perjectile that is set to an "unlimited" amount will start counting down from the shells. I havn't found a way around this, maybe you can bring attention to it from one of the source ports in devolpment and see if they can impliment a fix.