Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hackerboy

Midi2mus help needed

Guest Hackerboy

i have the program midi2mus. i get a .mid song what i made on a music program, i try to convert it and it says, invalid midi format, so i tried using a .midi and still keep on saying in the msdos window, invalid midi format, how can i over come this problem

There are two midi file formats (dunno if its v1 and v2 or v1.0 and v1.1 or anything else). Check in midi2mus txt file the kind of midi file accepted : you may need to convert your midi to the right version before using midi2mus (hopefully many music software offers the option to save in different midi versions).

Dunno if it helps... wish you luck (I had bad times with midi2mus years ago :P ).

If you are using a source port for your work, remember that most (all?) of them actually support midis directly. Try importing the midi into your wad and see what happens when you play the game.

Hey, I've been getting something similar to that, but on Wintex.
I select an entry and I choose to 'load entry from file'. I choose the midi file that I want it to use and I get an 'external tool error'. Maybe that's related to the problem you're having....or then again that's a completely different subject..?