Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nightmare imp

nightmare imp apologizes

Im sorry for posting useless and stupid things that dont make sense,just got to excited but now i wont post anythinh but I will be lurking around the other posts and saying my mind okay?
I will keep my mouth shut and will not give any more dumb posts,alright?So I apologize from the bottem of my,well I dont have a heart,but from the front end of the bfg 9000,okay?I've noticed some of the others whining like little bitches,which I understand now,becuase of my habbit.Look doom is my life,its the only part of me that is alive,I hate the rest of my life and doom is like a part of me,my life force.
So again,I apologize.

Guest Nodus

You poor soul... maybe you should have a chat with Jesus.

Ay yo, it ain't no big deal, son! Don't let some of these peeps get ya down! It's true dat you sure as hell shouldn't be postin a ton of shit on here, but at least you is wakin' people up round here! If people like you didn't be postin' stuff, this place would be dead as fuck! Just try to come up wit more original, interesting stuff, aight?

OH yeah, and ignore hatin' bitches like NODUS' punk ass... he ain't shit!

Nodus said:

You poor soul... maybe you should have a chat with Jesus.

Well, Doom is my life too (most of it anyway) the only other things that is keeping me alive is a can of baked beans and a bottle of whisky :P