Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nodus

Message Title 2

Guest Nodus

I go to sleep, and I wake up to find there are at least 50 new fucking posts that I only read about 5 of due to the stupid titles of most of them. I find im being flamed by some low class white trash. I find it all rather retarded.

esco -

First off, it isnt a little drawing, it is a painting on a large canvas, and it is going to be better than anything youve ever acheived in your fucking disgusting life.

Secondly what the fuck do you think you have that makes you think you can insult me. All Ive seen come out of you since youve been here is those faggoty doom 64 sounds that will really be useless seing as the pc doom ALREADY HAS ITS OWN FUCKING SOUNDS. Let me see, hmm what the hell have I done hmm.. Oh ya, I know, I know, I ACTUALY MAKE FUCKING MAPS. Perhaps youve played one of them? Yes they too are better than anything you will acheive in your nut-sucking existence.

And actualy I dropped the whole "flame esco" fad a while back, and you just started it all up again when you started yelling at me for putting down newbies like I was the only one. The only thing I will agree with this queef on is that these useless posts must stop. Ok make your frivolous attempt to make me look bad.

Geez. Well, Mr. "I Make Levels", instead of complaining about others work, why not help out? If you make levels so well, there's a few console levels we need, like all of the Doom 64 levels, and about 10 PSX levels. Why not start doing some good for a change compared to complaining like a baby.

Actually, I wouldn't mind taking a crack at converting some of the psx specific levels to the pc. The only problem is, I don't have psx Doom or a playstation.

There was a discussion about this a while ago. Seems the psx levels are in a strange format that current utilities for the pc version can't read. So in order to do the job one would have to either write a utility that can read and/or convert wads from the playstation format to the pc, or simply load the game up on the psx and "eyeball it". Y'know have a tv set near the computer and try to translate what you are seeing to your editor. This would be quite time consuming, and of course less accurate.

A coder thought :

- first, you can read a psx cd on a pc.
- second, unless it is crypted (wich does no have much probability to my opinion), the psx levels must have lots of common infos with wads : that means what a man who would like to have headache do is watch for the psx memory system (big endian, little endian, motherfucking other way ?) - remember problems between mac wads and pc wads ? -, know how the level is loaded (what do they keep on cd and on memeory) which would explain how lumps are organised...

Anyway, I don't have those skills :(

Guest Nodus
elbryan42 said:

Geez. Well, Mr. "I Make Levels", instead of complaining about others work, why not help out? If you make levels so well, there's a few console levels we need, like all of the Doom 64 levels, and about 10 PSX levels. Why not start doing some good for a change compared to complaining like a baby.

I wasnt complaining about it, I was saying that its rather useless. Whos going to use these sounds? You dont have any ground to insult from me either if thats all you do as well.

Also, Id prefer to make my own levels rather than convert crappy playstation maps.

Guest Nodus

Suck my balls.

Haha - you wear flannel hmhm

/me steals nobumdus's level editor, and than loads it in a shotgun and shoots it into my coffee, than i give the coffee to nobumdus.

Mwahahaha! Now you make levels piss-fast!