Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JudgeDooM

DISTuRBeD, you still haven't replied

Guest JudgeDooM

Ok, I apologise once again for posting a non-Doom related message, but Disturbed told he hates me. I don't have a fuckin clue why he hates me. C'mon, tell me. I've been honest, by tellin who I don't like and explaining why. Now it's your turn.

Yo, don't waste ya time! Haters ain't gots ta have a reason to be angry, they could be hatin' on ya for da way you punctuates yo sentences! Just be cool wit da peeps you gots on here, and learn to ignore da ones ya can't stand (either that or cuss them, out!)

Man, there needs to be some kind of public announcement on Doomworld explaining what E-mail is.

Man, i dunno. I just posted that shit for fun and everyone keeps thinking im real serious about it. Maybe i just read a post you made that made you see like a newbie.. maybe you are.. anyway, that list generated a helluva lot more noise than i thought it would.

Guest JudgeDooM

I don't think I'm a newbie. I've registered since the start of the D3 forum. Plus, xept this 2 non-Doom related messages I've made here in the General forum, I don't remeber havin posted useless new topics. Most of the time, I reply to messages. Since there's nothin more to discuss on D3 for the moment, I stopped posting new threads. And anyways, I wasn't doin that fluently.

Guest JudgeDooM
Lüt said:

Man, there needs to be some kind of public announcement on Doomworld explaining what E-mail is.

Yeah, sorry. It's the last time I do something like that.