Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Doh!

How many of you here have actual "jobs" in Real Life(TM)? I have one, down at your local grocery store. I realize some of you may get stumped by that "jobs" word, but just try to remember past Doom and I am sure you might remember. Heh heh, I just love being sarcastic, don't you?

Oh yeah, I got an idea for a WAD/mod. How about if, instead of, say, the Baron of Hell attacking with his hands when he's up close to you, how about instead of that, he pulls out a green plasma sword outa thin air and starts slicing you with it?
How about the Imp throwing fireballs, clawing you, and stabbing you with a dagger made out of fire? This is just one of those random ideas that floats into my head every now and then.

Guest fraggle`

speaking of newbies, here's one now...

I have a job. It sucks. I do computer crap for a university out here. I work 9-10 hours a day and it's 1 hour to drive there and 1 hour to drive back provided I don't come across 2 million morons on en route. You'd think at a university, people would have the slightest bit of brains. This is supposed to be one of the top business schools around. I can't believe how dumb everybody is. These are like the MENSA members that come here, know what they've read in books but can't think for themselves. It's insane. I'm gonna stop now before I flood this forum with irrelevant idiocy stories.

Guest ZarcyB
Lüt said:

He's been here a few months...

Still has the intelligence of a newbie tho.

Why thank you, ZarcyB! (Dig that GAY name!) I like to think that having the intelligence of a newbie is better than having none at all....

Guest ZarcyB

Are you implying I have no intelligence?

No, he's implying you have no intelligence AND your name is gay.

Guest ZarcyB

Oh, that's OK then!