Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
999cop

Unidentified blue ball appeared up in the sky at Maryland, possibly arrival of UFO!?

What was that bright light in Maryland's sky???

WTOP has learned that residents near Andrews Air Force base were shaken from their beds early Friday morning by some strange activity in the air.

"Incredible. Absolutely incredible" is what Renny Rogers of Waldorf calls it. Just before two in the morning, Rogers says he saw a large blue ball of light streaking across the sky. But it was the military jets that really startled him.

"(The jets) were right on its tail. As the thing would move, a jet was right behind it," Rogers recalls.

He is not the only one who saw it. Several people called WTOP Radio reporting seeing a bright blue or orange ball moving very fast, being chased by jets.

Rogers says there was no smoke coming from the object, no flashing lights, and says it was smooth, and eerily silent.

The Air National Guard confirms they scrambled the 113th squadron. Spokesman Sheldon Smith says they are investigating and in contact with NORAD.

http://devtoolkit.wtop.com/news/newsdetail.cfm?newsID=584517

0_0 personally, I'm really intrigued into this scheme of sci-fi mystery. I genearlly believe that there're aliens somewhere out there. When I think about the life, for instance, I'd usually question myself that "what's life?", "why're we here?", and "where did we come from?". I mean, we probably can't be the only ones who can be this intelligent as we are today. Also, these "outsiders" might have much more advanced technology than what we have today, don't you agree? I wonder if these UFO sightings are truely arrived on Earth, so why are they exactly doing here? Have they also been trying to look out into outerspace, explore and look for other types of lives like us?

yeah, i am kinda getting into things like this. a lot of it is far fetched, but makes fore good reading none the less. hey, do any of you listen to ]coast to coast AM? it's one of those shows that explores these ideas and such. check out the site, it's loaded.

Meh.

This stuff happens all the time. This story will probably fade out soon. If it doesn't, then more power to the UFOs.

Right now it IS a real UFO.

Remember that UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object.

Once we find out it is an alien exploration vessel it won't be a UFO anymore.

Little Faith said:

Once we find out it is an alien exploration vessel it won't be a UFO anymore.

Yeah, it'll be a IFO.

Even if aliens did exist, would the government say so? Fuck no. If any government official spoke out about, they would be assassinated within 5 minutes of speaking out.
What really gets me is that the government flatly denies the existance of places like Area 51.
And another thing, can we be sure they're alien space craft if fighter jets are on their asses everywhere they go?

I believe that their are aliens. Somewhere. Maybe not in this particular piece of cosmic real estate, but somewhere. Remember, keep watching the skies! Keep watching the skies!

sure there's probably aliens elsewhere.....but y is it always a common thought that they will have to be more advanced than us? could be the military fucking around with some new flying thing that went batshit on them.....or it could be the start of a demonic invasion Y_Y

RailGunner said:

That's obvious, the government tries to deny EVERYTHING!!!

In a press statement today, DooMBoy was heard to deny the above statement:
"I deny it!"

DooMBoy said:

In a press statement today, DooMBoy was heard to deny the above statement:
"I deny it!"

Well if you were heard, why repeat yourself? :\

pritch said:

<Insert Doomboy quote here> :P

random DooMBoy quote: "Fuck this fucking Tyler loser-assed fucking cuntscab."

from the my dinner with tyler thread.

Little Faith said:

Remember that UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object.

ufo also stands for unconvetional flying object. us govt. has been trying to come up with one for years. I hearsd that during WWII there were many sightings over europe. the luftwaffe called the foo fighters (yes, thats where the band got their name). I used to be all into the alien thing, but now I really don't care that much. too jaded I guess

There's no doubt about the fact that Alien life exists.
Yes, we still have to prove it, although I believe the American government knows a lot more than we do. But just think about it for a second: We live on a planet called Earth. Earth is in the Sun's orbit, so are at least 9 other planets. The sun is a star. In a Galaxy there are billion's of stars. There has to be millions of possibilities of live in just one galaxy. I'm not talking intelligent lifeforms, but all kinds of lifeforms. There are an estimated 100 billion galaxy's floating around in space. Just think about it, space has to be full of life if you ask me. It's just logical thinking. We, ourselves, as human beings are already trying to travel as far away from this planet into space as we can. If there are other lifeforms in space, at least as intelligent as us, then why wouldn't they wanna try and discover the universe? Makes perfect sense to me..

Ho ho ho.

Amazing how the retards see a dustbin lid and proclaim Aliens came down from the sky last night, but laugh when someone says they still belive in God.

darknation said:

Ho ho ho.

Amazing how the retards see a dustbin lid and proclaim Aliens came down from the sky last night, but laugh when someone says they still belive in God.

It's more plausible that there is alien life than there is a god.

Shaviro said:

The arrival of aliens will end the debate about the existence of god as far as I’m concerned.

If the visitors believe in a similar idea (one all powerful being) than, as far as I'm cosened there is a god. if however they have no religion of any kind, then there is no god in my books. Bear in mind that most religions around the world work pretty much the same.

I believe there are aliens out there, but they'd live so far away that it would take many mellenia for eiher of us to reach each other. Most people who claim to see UFOs are bored people who want attention, old hippies on acid, or idiots who couldn't tell a garage can from a refrigerator. Though it is interesting that the goverment actualy claimed to take action. 99% of the time they say nothing happened. Most of these UFOs are probably experimental government craft.

Shaviro said:

That depends of your definition of godhood.

There's still this one concept of aliens being nothing more than more evolved humans from the future that are just traveling back in time that seems to stick in my head. I think that is more likely than believing these creatures are from another planet. Plus supposedly according to all those probed farmers they looked like little humans, with pale skin, big heads, and big eyes. Sounds like the trates that humans need the most to survive.

Maybe something in the future mutates humans to the point of higher intelligence?

Heh.

And I was reading somewhere about someone predicted by the year 2100 we'll have spacecraft, whose engines will be able to react against the fabric of the space-time continum (spelling?)...and we'd be able to travel almost anywhere in the universe then.

mmnpsrsoskl said:

And I was reading somewhere about someone predicted by the year 2100 we'll have spacecraft, whose engines will be able to react against the fabric of the space-time continum (spelling?)...and we'd be able to travel almost anywhere in the universe then.

Event Horizon was in 2047 actually... :)

orion said:

There's still this one concept of aliens being nothing more than more evolved humans from the future that are just traveling back in time that seems to stick in my head. I think that is more likely than believing these creatures are from another planet. Plus supposedly according to all those probed farmers they looked like little humans, with pale skin, big heads, and big eyes. Sounds like the trates that humans need the most to survive.

Or a lack or redneck imagination perhaps?

"Zeke, I hear you got kidnapped by dem pesky Alienz again?"

"Yur, they rapped my ass and made me late for wurk."

"What did they look like?"

"Like us, but smaller. And wif big black eyes and, erm, no hair."

"You sure they wuz aliens Zeke? Sounds like city folk to me."

"Yuk yuk yuk."

gatewatcher said:

Event Horizon was in 2047 actually... :)

Not talking about that movie. It was this guy that predicted the moon landing...but missed the date by like 9 years :)

Disorder said:

There's no doubt about the fact that Alien life exists.
Yes, we still have to prove it, although

"That is a scientific fact. There is no real evidence for it but its scientific fact..."