Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cacodemon Leade

MacVileWhore in Geek DOOM 2 Version 6.0

Guest Cacodemon Leade

I am not replacing the Arch Vile with some lame creature, I am juicing it up and giving it the name "MacVileWhore". In fact, it is MacVileWhore because when he sees you he says "SORRY I PISSED IN YOUR COFFEE BITCH!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!" Beware, MacVileWhore is tougher than your average Arch Vile.

Cacodemon Leade said:

Beware, MacVileWhore is tougher than your average Arch Vile.

Good. IMO the archvile is the most challenging monster in the Doom games. They're my favourite enemy.

Guest Cacodemon Leade
Shaviro said:

Then try a stealth arch-vile!

Okay, but one problem, it's only for ZDOOM! This is what you need to know before you fight the super-tough arch-vile MacVileWhore:

He's faster, so you will have a hard time aiming your gun at him.

He uses the flame attack extremely fast on top of that.

His health is like twice that of the regular Arch Vile's.

I really don't know what to say, I am honoured, but I ain't no geek...

Ah fuck it.

/me downloads the mod just for the fun of shooting himself

Jayextee said:

Good. IMO the archvile is the most challenging monster in the Doom games. They're my favourite enemy.

You are *gavely* mistaken.

The absolute worst monster to fight against in doom is a cyberdemon - when you are in cose quarters with it (and cannot get far away).

Close quarters with a cyberdemon happens in e4m7 of doom1 and map10 of doom2 (although they have some trick up their sleeves to make him easier to fight - teleportation and the bars).

But, I'm getting sick of seeing CyberDemons. It's like the ubiquitous finale for most of the maps I've seen.

And besides, I was more pissed at the viles in the Final Doom games, than the cybies.