Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zeratul 982

PSX sound conversion uploaded!

The PSX/N64 sound conversion is uploaded on the ftp site in the "upload" folder. I'm sure it will work on any doom game. Just type it in the directory along with any other wads following it.
Any glitches, mistakes, or suggestions? Let me know...

And for some reason, I can't upload the Starcraft Doom sound conversion. I keep on getting a 'denied permission' error.

is that the scdoom.wad? no sounds in it. you can try re-uploading. the dir is empty again.

No. That was 'newsnds.wad,' but I have a better version ready to upload. "SCDoom.wad" was my Starcraft Doom sound conversion. By the way, I tried to upload scdoom.wad and I got an error that said 'permission denied.' Plus, when I was looking in the files there attempting to find 'newsnds.wad,' I got an error that said 'the ftp session was terminated.'
Are you sure it's safe to continue uploading now?

Oh, and you'll like this... when I was typing something similar to this out, both the mouse and the keyboard suddenly stopped working. The computer didn't freeze because I saw that typing cursor still blinking. It happened before, but it was only the mouse that stopped working. I had to restart the damn computer. One time, I got that 'no mouse detected' error when Windows started up.

elbryan42 said:

is that the scdoom.wad? no sounds in it. you can try re-uploading. the dir is empty again.

Ok, I'm trying it again now, but I keep on losing the server connection. (Damn 56k)
There is a 'newsnds.wad' on there, but it's the one that got cancelled. The real one is called 'newsnds2.wad.' If that one stops, then it's newsnds3.wad, and so on. Get it? Hopefully it won't come to that. I'd be hogging up room in there like you wouldn't believe.

Zeratul 982 said:

No. That was 'newsnds.wad,' but I have a better version ready to upload. "SCDoom.wad" was my Starcraft Doom sound conversion. By the way, I tried to upload scdoom.wad and I got an error that said 'permission denied.' Plus, when I was looking in the files there attempting to find 'newsnds.wad,' I got an error that said 'the ftp session was terminated.'
Are you sure it's safe to continue uploading now?

Oh, and you'll like this... when I was typing something similar to this out, both the mouse and the keyboard suddenly stopped working. The computer didn't freeze because I saw that typing cursor still blinking. It happened before, but it was only the mouse that stopped working. I had to restart the damn computer. One time, I got that 'no mouse detected' error when Windows started up.

hmm... that's weird. How big are the files? did any of them complete? I did hear the newsnds2 file. whether it's complete or not, awesome job!