Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

ftp is back up

updates... uh just the newest zdoom is in the source ports dir. don't forget to check out the music wads. all are done.

Alright...
Now, how about I upload my "Stone" demo? It's in zip format.
The zip contains the WAD plus the text file for it.

By the way, nice face BuffGUh.

Whoh...wait a minute...
Nothing's showing up on the 'upload' ftp. I get an error about being unable to show a folder:
"f:/mp3s/doom music: Permission denied"
Drive F? Is that the new one? Maybe you haven't set up the privileging properties for it...or something like that?

BuffGUh said:

By the way i know english very well but im only having a problem that the thing i wanted to say in my mind i just kinda forgot to put on; or i thought i did already so sometimes i just mess up the str

What?

:)

Guest RTC Marine
BuffGUh said:

yay!

BuffGUh, Are you the owner of www.geocities.com/zdoomer?

Zeratul 982 said:

Whoh...wait a minute...
Nothing's showing up on the 'upload' ftp. I get an error about being unable to show a folder:
"f:/mp3s/doom music: Permission denied"
Drive F? Is that the new one? Maybe you haven't set up the privileging properties for it...or something like that?

hmmm.... i updated the account (i just double checked it) to the new dir (f:\doom server\ for your info). could you possibly have the old upload dir as your current directory when you log on? i accidentaly had the old root in there. just changed it. if you go to the root (/) it should fix the problem. the root is the new dir. sorry about that.

RTC Marine said:

BuffGUh, Are you the owner of www.geocities.com/zdoomer?

nope
as shaggy would say... it wasnt me!

update: i juz realised its a warez site and i honestly dont know anything abt it....

stphrz said:

What?

:)

heheheheheheh... i hope i don't get slapped with a copyright lawsuit or something....its kinda funny tho... not to bring down the one who started it... :)

Guest deathwarrior

have you sorted out all of the stuff in upload?