Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest s999cop

I wonder what deadnail is doing...

Guest s999cop

you know, i always wonder if some of yall don't play , only show up in dw, are you guys only making ? work on projects? or make another programs? are you ? deadnail? zaldron? others of you?

Practicing WadAuthor.
Playing zDoom, especially Darkening 2 (Wow!).
Playing zDaemon, usually with [EMP] Dashiva or BLOODY FUCK.
Playing Castlevania SOTN (Lost my perfect save, need to get another).

I can't make projects because I still suck at mapping.
I can't make programs because I don't know any language.

Last but not least, I'm enjoying the *FUCK* out of my unemployment! =) Nothing like a good, month long kickback after a few years of bustass work, hahah.

I practiced mapping for a while, but just like Deadnail, I suck at mapping. Besides Zdoom, I play unreal tournament and Quake 3 Arena.. I sometimes like less violent games such as racing games (the problem is, I use the cars to crash as hard as I can to make a nice replay...... LOL).
I'd like to play a surf-game.. I know there's a surf-game available at the moment, but in Holland that game is very hard to find... Any suggestions?

1) You can't suck as much as me when it comes to mapping.

2) Violence doesn't matter, so long as the game is fun I will play it. Like Spyro. If you're into racing games then try F-Zero X for N64, it's the best damn racer I've ever played (it just flat out kills Gran Turismo and Wipeout).

3) Never heard of a surfing game. Try Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 or Jet Grind Radio, they might be up your alley.

Besides visiting Doomworld, I am:

-Waiting for the next version of Slige (I can somehow feel the next one is gonna be cool)

-In the process of buying my friends 64 and all the games (got addicted to Star Wars racer)

-Listening to NIN

-Playin' on my dad's new 1000 megahurtz computer...wow. I think I might get Q3 just to see the pretty graphics.

-Occasionally playing Doom

As for making wads, I tried several times, but I could'nt figure out the programs. I can write some programs...In BASIC!

daenail was on zdeamon a few days ago.. and some poeple use different names for netplay