Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cacodemon Leade

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Elbyran42's Musics FTP has only one Text file in it! Now I will never be able to download any MP3s from there!

Guest Cacodemon Leade
elbryan42 said:

huh? i don't get it. what's the problem?

Well I headed for your FTP and all I saw was one text file. Everything else was gone, including the directories.

All there was in your FTP is one text file. No directories or any other files.

hmm...i just tried it with internet explorer, bullet proof ftp, and dos ftp, at school and at home, and all of them work. does anyone else have this problem? what prog are you using? and when did it stop working for you?

Guest Cacodemon Leade

I used Netscape, and the problem I told you about has disappeared. WTF is wrong with my browser? Is it lazy or what?

What is that icon? A bloody Stay Puff from ghostbusters? But that doesn't make sense because Stay Puff is a marshmellow man, and I doubt he bleeds...

The icon is a cacodemon from Doom 64. Looks cool don't it?

And what are you talkin' about? Stay Puft is the Marshmellow Man. Slimer is the slimy green spud.

Cacodemon Leade said:

I used Netscape, and the problem I told you about has disappeared. WTF is wrong with my browser? Is it lazy or what?

Just tried netscrape navigator and it works fine. Was it working before and just stopped working? Or you couldn't ever get on?

elbryan42 said:

The icon is a cacodemon from Doom 64. Looks cool don't it?

And what are you talkin' about? Stay Puft is the Marshmellow Man. Slimer is the slimy green spud.

I hope that the normal colours of the Doom64 cacodemon aren't like that. If they are, my sprite ripping is SERIOUSLY FUCKED.

it's a bit darker in the game, since just about all of the enviornments are dark. i took the pic from the end of the game (where there's no lighting). you're ripping of the sprites? how's that comin along?

Sir Fragsalot said:

I hope that the normal colours of the Doom64 cacodemon aren't like that. If they are, my sprite ripping is SERIOUSLY FUCKED.

Yo don't worry gawd, his pic doesn't have the same coloring as the cacodemon from doom 64. It's quite a bit off actually, it looks too bright and pink. It is still one of the phattest icons on doomworld though, belive dat!